Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be mad if the GIANTS take Joe Mixon in the 3rd?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be mad if the GIANTS take Joe Mixon in the 3rd?

Lets say giants address their core needs in the 1st and 2nd rounds........perhaps a DT, TE, OG, or OT...........and Mixon is there in the 3rd. He was given a 1st round grade..........would you be pissed if the Giants take him?

not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
      not gonna happen
      Why? Do you think Mixon will be gone by the 3rd? Or is it because of him hitting the girl ?

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
        Why? Do you think Mixon will be gone by the 3rd? Or is it because of him hitting the girl ?
        Both

Comment

I would not be mad if they interviewed him and he said the right things. With that said, he will not be there in the 3rd and if he is, the Giants will not touch him after the Josh Brown fiasco.

Comment

I'd be ecsatic. You'd just need a good PR campaign ...for example

The NYG organization is an organization that tis about
            Redemption. All young men make mistakes in their life. We bleive everyone deserves a second chance. When a young man shows sincere remorse and has done everything he can to change his ways blah blah blah.

Do it Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
              I would not be mad if they interviewed him and he said the right things. With that said, he will not be there in the 3rd and if he is, the Giants will not touch him after the Josh Brown fiasco.
              Actually there multiple web sites that have him take no earlier than the 3rd...........some even has suggested that he might fall out of the draft all together

Comment

Actually there multiple web sites that have him take no earlier than the 3rd...........some even has suggested that he might fall out of the draft all together
                Heavy rumors are the 49ers will take him in round 2 or if the Jags dont take Fournette in the first, they will grab him in the 2nd.

Comment

Mixon not drafted and an UDFA? Whoever wrote that should be a weatherman, that's crazy talk
                  2017 Draft Wishlist:
                  1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                  2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                  3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                  4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                  5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                  6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                  7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                  "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                  - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

We don't know when "normal" guys will get picked, trying to figure out when he will get picked is foolish.

Anyway I would not be upset in the least. I don't like what he did, but if he truly learned from it then why not? The guy paid for his crime already, no sense in him being hated for ever.
                    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

IN OUR VIEW: Mixon was reportedly given a first-round grade from the NFL Advisory Committee but this is based entirely on his play with no consideration given to his criminal history. Mixon will almost surely be selected much lower and perhaps even slip out of the draft entirely. Adding him to the roster would be a public relations nightmare but so too is trying to stop this dynamic athlete in the open field.

Good article on Mixon

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...1143/joe-mixon

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                        Mixon not drafted and an UDFA? Whoever wrote that should be a weatherman, that's crazy talk
                        I sent the link that states late round or out of the draft all together

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...1143/joe-mixon

Comment

The Giants are not drafting him.

And P.S., they're not drafting Chad Kelly either.

Comment

I would be ecstatic if that happened.....

Comment

I haven't heard anything the 49ers taking Mixon. The new regime i doubt very much with there past record (A.Smith, R. McDonald, B.Miller and Brock) they go in that direction. Mixon is from Pittsburg, CA., in th Bay Area.

Comment

Working...
                              X