Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN the GIANTS build there Offensive line this year by Taking a OG ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    but...but...but he's not 330-340+ lbs and that's all that matters in bizarro world
    Don't forget to be an OL in a WCO you need 65in arms or whatever, lol



    In all seriousness we could address the OL with guys like Dorian Johnson, Dan Feeney, Dion Dawkins in the 2nd or Antonio Garcia, Issac Asiata, Ethan Pocic, or Pat Elfein in the 3rd I'd be THRILLED with any of them
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
      lol....You believe what Ranaan says? He hasn't hit on a mock pick yet
      actually he was pretty much the only one to project Flowers to us in 2015. I wouldnt take what he says as gospel, nor should anybody with any beat writer, but he has been pretty knowledgeable and accurate the last few years.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
        There was an article posted here about the Giants not loving any of the top three OT's in this years draft.........if true can the Giants build a solid line this year by selecting one of the top OG's? Maybe Forrest Lamp or Dan Feeney? Dallas took Zack Martin OG, in 2014 with the 16th pick and everyone thought Dallas was crazy and over reached...............well it sickens me to say it....but damn and I jealous of their line
        I think that if Lamp is the pick at 23, he can play either guard position or possibly right tackle right away. Dion Dawkins is another player I think can start at guard and eventually RT. I would be happy with either of them, whether 1st rd in Lamp's case or 2nd rd in Dawkins case. There are question marks and/or red flags with the projected 1st rd tackles in Ramcyzk, Bolles and Robinson.

        Comment


        • #34
          I agree with you. If Ramcyzk is gone, which is expected, Lamp is probably the best
          offensive lineman left. He's another Justin Pugh, and will make the offensive line better
          for years. He will likely be OG, but could compete with Flowers at left OT.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by free agent View Post
            I agree with you. If Ramcyzk is gone, which is expected, Lamp is probably the best
            offensive lineman left. He's another Justin Pugh, and will make the offensive line better
            for years. He will likely be OG, but could compete with Flowers at left OT.
            Lamp is actually more stout than Pugh. Lamp brings a change from tech finesse type to power mauling style( ala ZMartin). Lamp, Ram and Robinson bring much needed strength up front..
            This OL needs strength other than Flowers they as a whole aren't the strongest guys and do get pushed back more then one likes

            Comment


            • #36
              i would not be surprise to see all the top three OL taken before 23rd pick. That being Robinson, Lamp and Ramcyck. I rather have Garcia then Bolles. BUT, in the second round. That will let Reese to go defense at 23.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                i would not be surprise to see all the top three OL taken before 23rd pick. That being Robinson, Lamp and Ramcyck. I rather have Garcia then Bolles. BUT, in the second round. That will let Reese to go defense at 23.
                Would love it if the top 3 OL are gone. Maybe a few QBs too. We'd have a shot at a real weapon like Howard or Mccaffery or a blue chip defensive player. Honestly I wouldn't hate taking Lamp if hes there. Seems like a safe pick plus his versatility could save the season if a starter goes down or if Flowers never blooms (hehe)

                Comment


                • #38
                  Ben McAdoo wants NATURAL guards. Lamp is not a natural guard. His best NFL position is Center. He's Cody Whitehair 2.0.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Boogie12 View Post
                    Lamp is actually more stout than Pugh. Lamp brings a change from tech finesse type to power mauling style( ala ZMartin). Lamp, Ram and Robinson bring much needed strength up front..
                    This OL needs strength other than Flowers they as a whole aren't the strongest guys and do get pushed back more then one likes

                    Clueless. Lamp is not a natural guard. WCO looks for natural guards. in our scheme, Lamp would be regarded as a Center.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
                      Clueless. Lamp is not a natural guard. WCO looks for natural guards. in our scheme, Lamp would be regarded as a Center.
                      You're rhetoric is clueless and old...You where a much better poster under the Believer10 handle btw

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
                        Forrest Lamp please

                        btw, you're going to make John Jerry's mom go on another rant with this thread
                        he is still there

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X