Dont even want to watch the third round

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont even want to watch the third round

How they pass on a guy that falls to them from there pro day visit at Vandy....Aarron Rogers had all day to pick apart that Giants D- and dalvin is a poor man's hankins.

Reese won't trade up for an antonio garcia or Tim Williams. I'm through with this draft..He loves his C graded drafts.

they passed on the kid from vandy in the 1st and 2nd round, did it occur to you that maybe they just weren't that into him?

Comment

So stop watching.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerLew&Shep2 View Post
        How they pass on a guy that falls to them from there pro day visit at Vandy....Aarron Rogers had all day to pick apart that Giants D- and dalvin is a poor man's hankins.

Reese won't trade up for an antonio garcia or Tim Williams. I'm through with this draft..He loves his C graded drafts.
        He is smarter than you think. Genius maybe but certainly the smartest guy in the room.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by tk89 View Post
          So stop watching.
          he won't

Comment

I think you're right
            Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            he won't

Comment

How do you know he's a poor mans Hankins when he hasn't played a down lol he's pretty much the exact same prospect coming out lol but that's cool stop watching \_(ツ)_/

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                He is smarter than you think. Genius maybe but certainly the smartest guy in the room.
                His 2 SB rings say hes done a pretty good job.

Comment

Oh no! But If he stops watching I'm pretty sure the giants are just gonna surrender the rest of there picks out of heartbreak. Please please don't stop watching
                  Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                    How do you know he's a poor mans Hankins when he hasn't played a down lol he's pretty much the exact same prospect coming out lol but that's cool stop watching \_(ツ)_/
                    This stuff is unbelievable. I honestly believe threads like this would happen no matter who is picked.
                    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                      This stuff is unbelievable. I honestly believe threads like this would happen no matter who is picked.
                      Oh it is my friend lol. Literally doesn't matter who it is there's always plenty who hate it. You should have seen when we drafted Odell lol "what are we gonna do with a 5'11 WR?! He's the same player as Cruz! Terrible pick!

Comment

Reese went to Cunningham's pro day to see how awful he was at tackling with his own eyes. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                          Oh it is my friend lol. Literally doesn't matter who it is there's always plenty who hate it. You should have seen when we drafted Odell lol "what are we gonna do with a 5'11 WR?! He's the same player as Cruz! Terrible pick!
                          That is funny. I don't get it. You know how i felt about Cook and D'Onta Foreman, If they were picked . i would have jumped on board and would have given the benefit of now being a Giant. I can't see the logic in not giving the player and the reasoning behind the pick a chance.
                          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                            Reese went to Cunningham's pro day to see how awful he was at tackling with his own eyes. LOL!
                            This.
                            Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by RogerLew&Shep2 View Post

lol.
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                              X