Alabama's least-hyped NFL draft prospect also happens to be its biggest badass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogerLew&Shep2 View Post
    Watch his tape against clemson. He was a body basically. He has maybe 3 or 4 highlight plays. He is a 5th round talent. Bromley.2.0
    Seems you have no idea what you're watching

Comment

“I feel I’m a great pass rusher. I haven’t been in position to show it a lot,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/s...nson.html?_r=0

Dalvin thomlinson may be a sleeper as a pass rusher. Could end up being a better pick then we realize. They can't double team both him and snacks every play with us having JPP and Vernon.. Its going to be fun to watch our D this year!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
        “I feel I’m a great pass rusher. I haven’t been in position to show it a lot,” he said.

Dalvin thomlinson may be a sleeper as a pass rusher. Could end up being a better pick then we realize. They can't double team both him and snacks every play with us having JPP and Vernon.. Its going to be fun to watch our D this year!
        putting on my rose colored glasses, if Flowers can make some improvements to where he is an ok tackle, Flucker takes advantage of the change in scenery, and Richbergs tough year was due to the hand injury, perhaps the OL will surprise people.....

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
          putting on my rose colored glasses, if Flowers can make some improvements to where he is an ok tackle, Flucker takes advantage of the change in scenery, and Richbergs tough year was due to the hand injury, perhaps the OL will surprise people.....
          an here i thought we were discussing DT! lol all right though!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

Tomlinson will be our best pick. It might not show on the stats but he will be a beast. He's on a line with tons of talent and that will free him up the wreak havoc.
            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
              Really cool article and video on Dalvin Tomlinson. Really smart and talented guy.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/25/da...bama-nfl-draft
              If you watched Bama Football you know he was hyped. Maybe of the stars coming out their were bigger names but anyone that knows anything about watching him over last several years knew he would be good at the next level. He is a monster and will clog up the middle for us much like Hank and Snacks did. Fournette of LSU was killing the SEC and the League with 200+ yard games every week when he was in the running for the Heisman those two years but he got totally shut down when he played Bama and gained like 8 yards and 13 yards and Tomlinson was a big part of why that happened. He will help us in handling Elliott.
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

A boring but good pick. With Dallas in our division with the best run game the NFL has seen the last 10 years, you have to have thick bodies inside who can stuff the run. It would be nice to a twitchy guy inside but if he can play second fiddle to Snacks and handle his business I like the pick.

Comment

I'm not sure if he's any good at football, be I will say this, that could quite possibly be the ugliest human I have ever seen in my life.

it's like the actress who played precious and thing from the fantastic four had a baby and someone put that baby inside a burlap sack then placed that sack on top of a rubber fire, whatever hideous abomination emerged from that ooze would be Dalvin Tomlinson's twin.

Comment

Working...
                  X