No announcement yet.

Alabama's least-hyped NFL draft prospect also happens to be its biggest badass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama's least-hyped NFL draft prospect also happens to be its biggest badass

Really cool article and video on Dalvin Tomlinson. Really smart and talented guy.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/25/da...bama-nfl-draft

Wow this is awesome. SUPER hyped for this kid now. I thought it was a great pick even before knowing his story.

Comment

Seems like a great guy, hope he'll be a great DT

Comment

Sounds like he will plug the middle. I hope our LBs then clean it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMenace View Post
          Sounds like he will plug the middle. I hope our LBs then clean it up.
          What linebackers?

Comment

The scouting report on this guy is SOLID! The only negative it states is that he tore both ACLs his first two years at Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
              What linebackers?
              The one playing for Houston Texans or the 49ers next year. BJ Goodson better get 100 tackles this year with this line in front of him.

Originally posted by Snappinnecks View Post
              The scouting report on this guy is SOLID! The only negative it states is that he tore both ACLs his first two years at Alabama.
              One was in high school while playing soccer I believe. He was a goalie in soccer and champion wrestler. Talk about athletics.

JPP-Snacks-Tomlinson-Vernon for the next 4 years.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

yes if goodson brings it up a notch and the rest of the lbs can overacheive like they did last year. with our nypd and thompson coming back. i dont think i could ask for more this year i like our defense against anybody.
                now lets work on the offense, so much potential, but the trenches need work.

wonder what odiggy is going to do as well. we could see them not picking a de as a good sign, or if they grab one late it could mean they think owa is a bust.

Comment

Watch his tape against clemson. He was a body basically. He has maybe 3 or 4 highlight plays. He is a 5th round talent. Bromley.2.0

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                    JPP-Snacks-Tomlinson-Vernon for the next 4 years.
                    This

"You saw last year what Damon Harrison gave the Giants inside and here comes Dalvin Tomlinson. When I watched the Clemson game this year, Dalvin Tomlinson was the best player on the field for Alabama. Very consistent. Stout at the point of attack. Can give you some pass rush inside and collapse the pocket." Charles Davis
                    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Tomlinson s a legit player. This was a really good pick.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerLew&Shep2 View Post
                        Watch his tape against clemson. He was a body basically. He has maybe 3 or 4 highlight plays. He is a 5th round talent. Bromley.2.0
                        Engram is Travis Beckum 2.0 and now this guy is Bromley 2.0, omg.....
                        And how did you come up with 5th round talent?

I should log off for the night, smh

Comment

Did you notice he was double teamed on every play and Clemson could not run up the middle? Do you know what that does for the rest of the Defense? Did you notice nobody ran at him?

Go watch the tape again

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                            Did you notice he was double teamed on every play and Clemson could not run up the middle? Do you know what that does for the rest of the Defense? Did you notice nobody ran at him?

Go watch the tape again
                            Whoa whoa, what do you think you're doing? Don't try to use facts!
                            The man said he's a 5th round talent and bromley 2.0 !!!
                            I trust his expert scouting

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X