Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting read on giants not getting howard

http://nypost.com/2017/04/28/what-if...oward-instead/

I would have done it for a 3rd round pick in a heart beat. But it takes two to tango. Maybe the titans didn't want to.
    [SIGPIC]

Engram could be the best TE of the draft. Not upset at all we didnt trade up. Loving this draft for the Gmen so far. Hopefully Tomlinson starts right away and Webb can learn for a year or 2

Comment

Originally posted by GoodbyeWilson View Post
      Engram could be the best TE of the draft. Not upset at all we didnt trade up. Loving this draft for the Gmen so far. Hopefully Tomlinson starts right away and Webb can learn for a year or 2
      Engram is not a TE

Comment

Originally posted by raygunpunx View Post
        Engram is not a TE
        What is with this stupid response from everyone? He's a TE. It will say TE next to his name on the roster.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Hey worst case scenario Engram moves to WR when Marshalls contract runs out. It's not a bad pick.

Comment

Who cares what you call him, he is an offensive weapon and has a unique skill set our offense was lacking. He will contribute a ton right off the bat and will help us win games. He will almost definitely be the #1 rookie fantasy TE

Comment

he is the piece the offense was missing,,,a true seem ripper,,,,,watch this guys highlights,,its poetry in motion,,,and he is willing to block,,just wont be an all pro at it. he works all 3 levels,,,and you have to cover him with a corner,,,2 time team captain,,high character,,,wants to be the best .....sheppard is gonna eat all day long.,,,what more do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by GoodbyeWilson View Post
                Who cares what you call him, he is an offensive weapon and has a unique skill set our offense was lacking. He will contribute a ton right off the bat and will help us win games. He will almost definitely be the #1 rookie fantasy TE
                Yes he will step right in just like Shepard did and make an impact
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I like engram. But what's plan b if something happens to rhett? Adams maybe? Tye we know can't block. It would have been nice to get a more complete player.
                  [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by raygunpunx View Post
                    Engram is not a TE
                    What's in a name? that which we call a rose
                    By any other name would smell as sweet;
                    So Engram would, were he not tight end call'd,
                    Retain that dear perfection which he owns
                    Without that title.

(translation: who cares we he is called)
                    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Eventually Engram and Webb for Howard??? Not a good deal on the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                        Eventually Engram and Webb for Howard??? Not a good deal on the surface.
                        I know that will be the question asked for many years to come...
                        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
                          I like engram. But what's plan b if something happens to rhett? Adams maybe? Tye we know can't block. It would have been nice to get a more complete player.
                          Tye just lost his job
                          Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            Tye just lost his job
                            good

Comment

My problem with Engram is not just more of the same (pass catching TE, light on blocking), its makes a predictable offense more so. Ellison will come in for running plays, and everyone will know it.

Comment

Working...
                              X