Our division rivals all went defense for 3 straight rounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huckleberryeli View Post
    yeah the cowboys shouldn't be scared of the team that beat them twice last year
    Only talking about the offense, nice reading comprehension skills
    If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
      Last year does not matter. We scored 26 a game in 2015 and 19 last year. Things change drastically from year to year.
      I'm aware.. thank you for the obvious.. but it does matter if problems still linger (horrible oline and playcalling can once again cripple the O)

All I'm saying is teams aren't going to be ****ting their pants over our offense until they actually SEE them play above the level of a bottom tier unit

Let our O get out of the BASEMENT before we start hailing them as some unstoppable force, the exact opposite of what they were last we saw them, and some of the biggest issues.. may still be very prevelant (the biggest of which WAS the play calling, and anyone who knows the very basics of football will tell you the same)
      Last edited by Eliordie; 05-11-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
        I'm aware.. thank you for the obvious.. but it does matter if problems still linger (horrible oline and playcalling can once again cripple the O)

All I'm saying is teams aren't going to be ****ting their pants over our offense until they actually SEE them play above the level of a bottom tier unit
        Well, they might be if they leave the chili out at room temp all day before they eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Well, they might be if they leave the chili out at room temp all day before they eat it.
          Bout the only way as of today

This is the **** that just makes us look like a dumbass fan base though, YEAH the teams in are division are drafting defense NOT because they just so happen to need it but because they're just THAT scared of the giants offense aka the greatest show on turf that couldn't put up 30 points in a single game, and obviously no one is worried about the cowboys offense that was top 5 in the league

And people accuse ME of being a homer.. what in the flying f...

Eli sucks, Odell is a scumbag and a drop machine, but a bottom 5 offense is causing division rivals to change their draft board in fear of it.. these boards in a nutshell, straight up brain cancer
          Last edited by Eliordie; 05-11-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

President Bill Clinton and Miami LT Laremy Tunsil both smoked pot in college. That is all I have to say about that! Next topic. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X