Best Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Picks

What picks do you think were the best? This isn't just for our picks.

Two stand out to me:

Chidobe Awuzie to Dallas in the 2nd- I love Awuzie and I thought he would go in the 1st. I think he'll be an elite nickel corner and a really good pro.

Carl Lawson to the Bengals in the 4th- If lawson didn't have the heath issues, I think he would've went in the first. Laremy Tunsil said that he was the best edge defender he's ever played against. He's got elite strength and a little bit of twitch. If he can stay healthy, I think the Bengals got a steal.

One more:

Duke Riley to Atlanta in the 3rd- They love smaller linebackers who can cover s lot of ground. He should fit into what they do well. Him, Jones, and Campbell will cover a lot of ground.

Comment

Bucs getting OJ Howard at 19, The Broncos getting Jake Butt in the 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post

Two stand out to me:

Chidobe Awuzie to Dallas in the 2nd- I love Awuzie and I thought he would go in the 1st. I think he'll be an elite nickel corner and a really good pro.

Carl Lawson to the Bengals in the 4th- If lawson didn't have the heath issues, I think he would've went in the first. Laremy Tunsil said that he was the best edge defender he's ever played against. He's got elite strength and a little bit of twitch. If he can stay healthy, I think the Bengals got a steal.
        Kills me to say this but I think the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins all had impressive drafts

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
          Kills me to say this but I think the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins all had impressive drafts
          I think ours was solid too. Time will tell.

Comment

I think ours was solid too. Time will tell.
            I'm content with our draft. Don't love it, don't hate it. Just pointing out that imo all 3 of our rivals had a good draft. Like you said, time will tell.

Comment

Butt in the 5th is a steal.
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

marlon mack, wherever he went whatever position in the draft he went. Chad kelly as mr. irrelevant.

BUT, the best pick for the entire draft by any team...issssssss

Evan THE WEAPON Engram, New York Giants at #23. Couldn't invent a better fit of need in a scheme and talent. Our offense could score like 40 points a game now..... He is the one single player that will improve a team the most in the entire draft.. Believe dat.
                Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-29-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                  marlon mack, wherever he went whatever position in the draft he went. Chad kelly as mr. irrelevant.

BUT, the best pick for the entire draft by any team...issssssss

Evan THE WEAPON Engram, New York Giants at #23. Couldn't invent a better fit of need in a scheme and talent. Our offense could score like 40 points a game now..... He is the one single player that will improve a team the most in the entire draft.. Believe dat.
                  Imagine in the tye packers play in the playoffs the long catch down the seam but the giants do it all season long with Engram.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
                    Imagine in the tye packers play in the playoffs the long catch down the seam but the giants do it all season long with Engram.
                    Travis Beckum had one against the Pack years ago that could easily resemble what we will do with Engram.
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Two stand out to me:

I like the look of Chido as well but I heard he has one of the worst burn/toast rates in college football. No stat to back that up did hear it on draft show.

Comment

Not a best pick here but Charles Davis said he thought Gallman got hurt by the drat process and if you look at the Combine Workout clip on this website he looks like he is sleepwalking thru it for whatever reason.

Seems to play much faster on game film.

Comment

giants just as impressive,,,why do people constantly feel the need to sell everything this team does short? stud TE hybrid,,,stud DT,,best arm in the draft,,a potential 3 down back with vision and power,,a nice pass rush piece, and a kid who was considered a top tackle in last years draft.

Comment

Best Picks

Somehow this response was construed as me bashing the Giants draft and "feeling the need to sell everything this team does short" LOL

Nowhere did I say I hate the Giants draft or complain about any of the picks

I can't give our rivals credit for their drafts?

Comment

Evan "The Weapon" a.k.a. "The Missing Piece" Engram>>>>> Best scheme fit, has most potential to single-handedly improve any offense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...its-in-seattle

Comment

Working...
                              X