MY After Draft "Inferior" Draft Revision

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY After Draft "Inferior" Draft Revision

1st round- Reuben Foster. Sorry but no way would i prefer BJ Goodson to a sideline to sideline monster like Foster. Evan Engram is simiiar to travis beckham and u know how that connection worked with eli #FAIL. Many good TE's like Barnidge with experience were being released. And we still have money to spend

2nd Round- Tonah Kpsaangon- He had the length and size and rolled over our 6th round OT we drafted in the senior bowl. He was right there in our laps and we go for a mediocre DT

3rd Round- Davis Webb. I liked the Pick. Could be Eli's replacement next year. Has starter or at least back up potential.

4th Round- I like Marlon Mack, but the Clemson RB has a similar Runnig style to Blount. So i'll give reese kudos on that pick

5th round- Avery"the giggalo" ayers?? Would of traded up for Jake Butt here.

6th round- I love the Pitt tackle despite his senior bowl performance. He was up again Kpassgon but eventually adjusted and held him own when he kicked inside. I think he can excel as he's flexible.

Jerry Reese to me is still conservative with his draft selections.

Revisionist drafts are always tough imo. I would have gone foster and then Cunningham lol. I understand why they did what they did though. Foster is a risk even without the character issues. Tomlinson will be the best pick though, it just might not show up on the stat sheets.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

this is foolish,,foster is a headcase with medical red flags,,,thats like saying im glad we didnt draft foster because of clint sintim,,,you obviously do not understand the giants needs. they didn't need another DE, they needed a run stuffing stud to pair with snacks, and they got him. why trade up for butt? he would fit on the roster where? remember rhett ellison? so are they going to carry 4 TE's? there is a reason he dropped so far.

Comment

I don't buy the character issues with Foster. So your Mike is a bit of an *******.... you could have worse problems. It was medical and for that reason it was good we passed.

Comment

Man I am sooo tired of hearing the name Travis Beckum

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
            even more annoying when they call him Travis Beckham

Comment

Originally posted by RogerLew&Shep2 View Post
              1st round- Reuben Foster. Sorry but no way would i prefer BJ Goodson to a sideline to sideline monster like Foster. Evan Engram is simiiar to travis beckham and u know how that connection worked with eli #FAIL. Many good TE's like Barnidge with experience were being released. And we still have money to spend

2nd Round- Tonah Kpsaangon- He had the length and size and rolled over our 6th round OT we drafted in the senior bowl. He was right there in our laps and we go for a mediocre DT

3rd Round- Davis Webb. I liked the Pick. Could be Eli's replacement next year. Has starter or at least back up potential.

4th Round- I like Marlon Mack, but the Clemson RB has a similar Runnig style to Blount. So i'll give reese kudos on that pick

5th round- Avery"the giggalo" ayers?? Would of traded up for Jake Butt here.

6th round- I love the Pitt tackle despite his senior bowl performance. He was up again Kpassgon but eventually adjusted and held him own when he kicked inside. I think he can excel as he's flexible.

Jerry Reese to me is still conservative with his draft selections.
              Our 2nd round pick will likely see more snaps than a raw DE who is stuck behind a lot of other DE's on the Roster.... I'd rather draft a guy that we can use. The Davis Webb pick was the crappy pick for me......And I don't expect much from NYG past round 3.....More stoked about the UDFA's

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                Good thing you are reading here instead.

Comment

Working...
                X