Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2018 Mock draft

Just kidding... lol

I'm mocked out until at least January. There will be some good QBs coming out next year that will be fun to watch.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Just kidding... lol

I'm mocked out until at least January. There will be some good QBs coming out next year that will be fun to watch.
    I actually saw one on another main stream giants site,,,,had them taking some running back from ohio state in the 1st.

Comment

Reese will supposedly be "in love" with Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame (6-7, 310) but he will go two picks before us and then Reese will take Jerome Baker, OLB, Ohio State and this board will be so pissed that Reese didn't trade up and get McGlinchey cause he "doesn't care about the line".

Keep in mind that the exact opposite could happen, Baker goes before our pick, we take McGlinchey and the board flips out because Reese hates LB and we used another 1st round pick on the OL.

Should be fun.
      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
      "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Came in expecting to see all OLmen and complete TEs. Well played

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
          Reese will supposedly be "in love" with Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame (6-7, 310) but he will go two picks before us and then Reese will take Jerome Baker, OLB, Ohio State and this board will be so pissed that Reese didn't trade up and get McGlinchey cause he "doesn't care about the line".

Keep in mind that the exact opposite could happen, Baker goes before our pick, we take McGlinchey and the board flips out because Reese hates LB and we used another 1st round pick on the OL.

Should be fun.
          This is far too accurate lol

Comment

they could select luke skywalker and somebody would complain his light saber isnt as bright as vaders.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
              they could select luke skywalker and somebody would complain his light saber isnt as bright as vaders.
              ? whoa ?

Comment

Honestly I'd have to see how Vader's medical checked out. Luke is the safer pick but Vader has a higher ceiling.

Comment

Eh. Luke's 40 time is .01 seconds slower then Vaders. I dont want him. Too slow.

Comment

2018 mock draft thread will be made in November. Scouting begins now!!!!

I'm thinking about blogging the draft this year...if time allows

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                      2018 mock draft thread will be made in November. Scouting begins now!!!!

I'm thinking about blogging the draft this year...if time allows
                      Im ok with that.

Comment

I actually seen on ESPN they had the " Way Too Early 2018 Todd McVay Mock Draft " it was fun. Last year he had 2 right. But the first 3 picks in the draft were QB's. He said 6 QB's get picked in the first 2 rds. next year.

Boy with all those talented QB's next year I'm so glad we didn't waste say a 3rd rd pick on a QB this year when we could have gotten someone that actually could get on the field. But I digress whats done is done but I thought it was funny that the first 3 picks were QB's. We'll see great thread you made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
                          I actually seen on ESPN they had the " Way Too Early 2018 Todd McVay Mock Draft " it was fun. Last year he had 2 right. But the first 3 picks in the draft were QB's. He said 6 QB's get picked in the first 2 rds. next year.

Boy with all those talented QB's next year I'm so glad we didn't waste say a 3rd rd pick on a QB this year when we could have gotten someone that actually could get on the field. But I digress whats done is done but I thought it was funny that the first 3 picks were QB's. We'll see great thread you made me laugh.
                          Everyone and their mother knows next year is going to be the best QB class since 2012 maybe since 2004. Teams like the Jags, Browns, 49ers, Bills, Jets all passed on this years 1st rounder QB class to get in on next years. This is the year to tank for a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            Everyone and their mother knows next year is going to be the best QB class since 2012 maybe since 2004. Teams like the Jags, Browns, 49ers, Bills, Jets all passed on this years 1st rounder QB class to get in on next years. This is the year to tank for a QB.
                            true that,,,that kid from USC is a stud.

Comment

Working...
                            X