I want Vontaze Burfict

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want Vontaze Burfict

Apparently Burfict's interviews have been atrocious.

Don't want him

Comment

I was onboard until he has had an absolutely horrible combine in both performance drills and interviews. Reports are saying that he is really stinking up the joint
      sigpic

Comment

Wow this guy was first round talent at one point.

He has fallen so badly that i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get drafted.

Terrible.

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Wow this guy was first round talent at one point. [/quote]

No he wasent. Everyone wanted him to be a first rounder because he can hit.

Everything else about him is and has been disappointing.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I love how Dontari Poe almost had a better time than Burfict. That's hilarious if you ask me.[/quote]

Poe did in fact run a better time than Burfict

Poe = 4.98 at a weight of 346 LBS
            Burfict = 5.09 248 LBS

Almost 100 LBS Heavier!!!

none of the linebackers really impressed me Kuechly and Lavonte David looked ok

Hightower looked stiff as a board in his drills

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]I was onboard until he has had an absolutely horrible combine in both performance drills and interviews. Reports are saying that he is really stinking up the joint[/quote]

Me too. He really blew it with a bad Combine. I was thinking (in my non-expert opinion!) that he could've been a 2nd round pick. After today, I think he'll go somewhere 3rd-5th round. Heck, I'd still take him, especially as a later round pick. Wouldn't touch him in the first 2 rounds though.

Comment

Working...
              X