Giants fans favorite CFB team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giants fans favorite CFB team

[quote user="Tuckit91"]Syracuse Orange![/quote]One of my good friends is a diehard Syracuse fan. Go ahead and name off some notable players.

Comment

Well, I went to U Albany... We're not a power-house football program, but good enough the G-Men keep coming back for camp!

(as for teams I root for: South Carolina, because I like the way their D-line plays, Boise St. to mess with the BCS, and Oregon, because they're just fun to watch, and I REALLY want Chip Kelly to be the OC/HC for the G-Men some day)

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Tuckit91"]Syracuse Orange![/quote]One of my good friends is a diehard Syracuse fan. Go ahead and name off some notable players.
        [/quote]

Larry Csonka is the first one that comes to mind. Also Donovan McNabb.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="BluGiantPies"]My pops went to Notre dame and I went to wvu in fact one of my friends was on the wrong side of pacman Jones pool stick and ended up getting a portion of his signing bonus. Knew back then he was scum[/quote]I'm confused, what happened w/ your friend & Pacman Jones?
          [/quote]
          They were playing pool for drinks in a bar called speedy's my friend won, and pacman didn't buy the drink, my friend called him out on it and he beat him with a pool stick so bad he had to have two facial reconstruction surgeries. He sued him and got a portion of pacmans signing bonus when he was with drafted with the titans.

Comment

[quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="giants63"]Michigan <3[/quote]Former Michigan players: Charles Woodson, Ty Law, Jake Long, Tom Brady, MARIO MANNINGHAM.
            [/quote]forgetting some?[/quote]

Amani Toomer!

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Tuckit91"]Syracuse Orange![/quote]One of my good friends is a diehard Syracuse fan. Go ahead and name off some notable players.
              [/quote]I guess the best of the Syracuse alumni was Jim Brown!

Comment

"Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
                Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
                Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
                Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
                Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
                Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
                Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
                Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Comment

[quote user="P_Simms_#11"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Tuckit91"]Syracuse Orange![/quote]One of my good friends is a diehard Syracuse fan. Go ahead and name off some notable players.
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

Freeney

Comment

Jarrod Bunch, Tyrone Wheatley... LOL! but we did get Jumbo Elliott.

Comment

[quote user="Shockeyitus"][/quote]Can't forget about the "U". KENNY PHILLIPS, ANTREL ROLLE, MICHAEL BARROW, JESSIE ARMSTEAD, JEREMY SHOCKEY, BRUCE JOHNSON, Sean Taylor, Ed Reed, Brandon Meriweather, Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, Andre Johnson, Jon Beason, SINORICE/Santana MOSS, Michael Irvin, ect. Too many to mention, major pipeline to the NFL and NY GIANTS.

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="P_Simms_#11"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Tuckit91"]Syracuse Orange![/quote]One of my good friends is a diehard Syracuse fan. Go ahead and name off some notable players.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

Freeney[/quote]David Tyree, not sure why/how Syracuse guys left him out

Comment

Syracuse Orange.

Comment

[/quote]

Jim Brown, Ernie Davis,Tom Coughlin, Larry Csonka, Joe Morris, Marvin Harrison, Dwight Freeney, Donovan McNabb, and Keith Bullock to name a few

Comment

David Tyree

Comment

UCF Knights

Matt prater, daunte culpepper, Asante Samuel, Brandon marshall

Comment

Working...
                                X