Giants fans favorite CFB team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants fans favorite CFB team

Florida State Seminoles here, who's your team?

Re: Giants fans favorite CFB team

Notre dame fighting Irish. Followed closely by the west Virginia mountaineers.

Comment

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]Notre dame fighting Irish. Followed closely by the west Virginia mountaineers.[/quote]Nothing wrong w/ Notre Dame. Joe Montana, Jerome Bettis, Tim Brown, Ricky Watters, ect. Can't forget about Justin Tuck.

Comment

Michigan <3

Comment

[quote user="giants63"]Michigan <3[/quote]Former Michigan players: Charles Woodson, Ty Law, Jake Long, Tom Brady, MARIO MANNINGHAM.

Comment

notre dame..i hope gunner kehl is the truth cause im not a big fan of reese

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="giants63"]Michigan <3[/quote]Former Michigan players: Charles Woodson, Ty Law, Jake Long, Tom Brady, MARIO MANNINGHAM.
              [/quote]forgetting some?

Comment

Clemson even though they drive me crazy.

Comment

[quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="giants63"]Michigan <3[/quote]Former Michigan players: Charles Woodson, Ty Law, Jake Long, Tom Brady, MARIO MANNINGHAM.
                  [/quote]forgetting some?[/quote]David Baas?? IDK, Michigan isn't my team, go ahead & fill me in.

Comment

[quote user="NCGiant23"]Clemson even though they drive me crazy.
                    [/quote]Can't think of too many Clemson guys outside of Brian Dawkins. Terry Kinard (former Giant), who else?

Comment

My pops went to Notre dame and I went to wvu in fact one of my friends was on the wrong side of pacman Jones pool stick and ended up getting a portion of his signing bonus. Knew back then he was scum

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="BluGiantPies"]Notre dame fighting Irish. Followed closely by the west Virginia mountaineers.[/quote]Nothing wrong w/ Notre Dame. Joe Montana, Jerome Bettis, Tim Brown, Ricky Watters, ect. Can't forget about Justin Tuck.
                        [/quote]
                        Don't forget mark bavarro either

Comment

Syracuse Orange!
                          ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]My pops went to Notre dame and I went to wvu in fact one of my friends was on the wrong side of pacman Jones pool stick and ended up getting a portion of his signing bonus. Knew back then he was scum[/quote]I'm confused, what happened w/ your friend & Pacman Jones?

Comment

[quote user="BluGiantPies"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="BluGiantPies"]Notre dame fighting Irish. Followed closely by the west Virginia mountaineers.[/quote]Nothing wrong w/ Notre Dame. Joe Montana, Jerome Bettis, Tim Brown, Ricky Watters, ect. Can't forget about Justin Tuck.
                              [/quote]
                              Don't forget mark bavarro either[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                              X