FroZeN Mock Draft v1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FroZeN Mock Draft v1.0

First off, great job and effort on your mock. I do not like the #1 pick. That's to high for David and don't think he will be BPA at 32. I would prefer Wagner. I like your #2 pick. You nailed your #3. I go to Troy games and Mass is a beast!! Plus we like Troy boys". Jenkins would be a nice pick up at 4. I would rather have a RB with the other #4 pick. Molk got manhandled by Michigan State and Jerel Worthy. That scares me. I am a Michigan fan so I would like Molk to make it. Hanna is at a good spot and I would finish off with a cb like Asa Jackson Cal - Poly. Overall great job!

Comment

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]First off, great job and effort on your mock. I do not like the #1 pick. That's to high for David and don't think he will be BPA at 32. I would prefer Wagner. I like your #2 pick. You nailed your #3. I go to Troy games and Mass is a beast!! Plus we like Troy boys". Jenkins would be a nice pick up at 4. I would rather have a RB with the other #4 pick. Molk got manhandled by Michigan State and Jerel Worthy. That scares me. I am a Michigan fan so I would like Molk to make it. Hanna is at a good spot and I would finish off with a cb like Asa Jackson Cal - Poly. Overall great job![/quote]

I forgot to mention I think we need a Safety high. Horton I know little about but Brown I have seen often being a Michigan fan. If he is more than a special team guy I will be surprised. I like Harrison Smith a great deal in the first for us if Barron is gone. I know nobody else likes him for us but don't rule him out. He is Mayocks #2 Safety and just killed it at the combine.

Comment

Not a bad mock at all FroZen. I may not agree with your 1st rounder, but all in all, looks solid!

Comment

Lavonte David going 1st is made on the premise that he had the same exact responsibilities on defense that Fewell asked Boley and Williams to play last season.

He's also responsible for stopping the run and does a great job at getting off blocks and getting to the running back. I believe David is a 1st round talent and will catch on very fast with us.

He's also projected as a Safety by many teams.....Kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

Comment

Read about some rumbles of the Giants draft room considering Lavonte David in the first

Comment

Can't see Reese picking up a tweener in the first; but I like it overall. I think the first depends on who falls down to the Giants, and how much they like them as opposed to their BPA they anticipate being there. I think a lot of the OL guys are interchangeable, and I agree they'll take at least two depending on their BPA rankings. I'm also think two running backs is a possibility now that we've picked up two compensatory picks.

Comment

[quote user="NorwoodBlue"]Can't see Reese picking up a tweener in the first; but I like it overall.* I think the first depends on who falls down to the Giants, and how much they like them as opposed to their BPA they anticipate being there.* I think a lot of the OL guys are interchangeable, and I agree they'll take at least two depending on their BPA rankings.* I'm also think two running backs is a possibility now that we've picked up two compensatory picks.
                [/quote]
                I wasn't aware of a second comp pick, i though we were only awarded 1 in the 4th. I looked up our picks on NFL.com and they have what i thought was correct, 1 comp pick in the 4th. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

so you think if fleener and david are both there at 32 we go david over fleener?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"][quote user="NorwoodBlue"]Can't see Reese picking up a tweener in the first; but I like it overall.* I think the first depends on who falls down to the Giants, and how much they like them as opposed to their BPA they anticipate being there.* I think a lot of the OL guys are interchangeable, and I agree they'll take at least two depending on their BPA rankings.* I'm also think two running backs is a possibility now that we've picked up two compensatory picks.
                    [/quote]
                    I wasn't aware of a second comp pick, i though we were only awarded 1 in the 4th. I looked up our picks on NFL.com and they have what i thought was correct, 1 comp pick in the 4th. Can anyone confirm?[/quote]we have 1 comp pick, in the 4th rd. So you are correct sir.

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]so you think if fleener and david are both there at 32 we go david over fleener?
                      [/quote]

Yes, think about it for a second. Bennett fills 2 needs, he's a legitimate blocking TE who also has pass catching ability, and he's still very young. You can, in essence, call Bennett our 1st round draft pick. Reese will go BPA dont get me wrong, and that player could very much be David.

Comment

I would be disgusted if we took him in the 1st round.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]I would be disgusted if we took him in the 1st round.[/quote]
                          You'd get over it

Comment

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"][quote user="lawl"]I would be disgusted if we took him in the 1st round.[/quote]
                            You'd get over it[/quote]

Haha...yea, I would.

Comment

Working...
                            X