Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summary of Giants' 1st Round selection by the experts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
    I'd rather have Okafor over any of those
    I FIND IT JOHN BROWN FUNNY THAT YOU HYPOCRITES HATE OSI SO.... MUCH BUT YOU WANT OKAFOR WHO IS A SPEED RUSHER BUT TERRIBLE AGAINST THE RUN!

    WHAT CAUSE HE'S A YOUNGER VERSION OF A PLAYER YOU CALL BUM NOW... WHEN WILL HE BECOME THE BUM ON THIS TEAM IF DRAFTED.

    JOHN BROWN MAROONS!!!!

    NOTHING SPECIFIC TO YOU MAN... JUST GENERALIZING

    Comment


    • #17
      Do you guys think we would pick up Manti?

      What would your reaction be?

      Stand with Cruz!
      80

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Smith&Nicks View Post
        I FIND IT JOHN BROWN FUNNY THAT YOU HYPOCRITES HATE OSI SO.... MUCH BUT YOU WANT OKAFOR WHO IS A SPEED RUSHER BUT TERRIBLE AGAINST THE RUN!

        WHAT CAUSE HE'S A YOUNGER VERSION OF A PLAYER YOU CALL BUM NOW... WHEN WILL HE BECOME THE BUM ON THIS TEAM IF DRAFTED.

        JOHN BROWN MAROONS!!!!

        NOTHING SPECIFIC TO YOU MAN... JUST GENERALIZING
        I find it funny that you typed that long without realizing your caps lock was on.

        That and Okafor is a ton better against the run than Osi ever was. Don't know what tape you're watching.

        P.S. - I'll take Osi in his prime all day long.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
          Do you guys think we would pick up Manti?

          What would your reaction be?

          As a first round pick? I'd be disappointed. But I'd say that about any two-down player we picked in the first.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            I find it funny that you typed that long without realizing your caps lock was on.

            That and Okafor is a ton better against the run than Osi ever was. Don't know what tape you're watching.

            P.S. - I'll take Osi in his prime all day long.
            Why do I keep seeing people compare Okafor to Osi? I don't see that comparison at all.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Jahh View Post
              Why do I keep seeing people compare Okafor to Osi? I don't see that comparison at all.
              No idea.

              From CBS Sports:

              STRENGTHS: Displays strong hand play, chopping away at his opponents' attempts to get their hands on his chest or using an effective arm-over swim move to slip by them. High-revving motor. Arrived at the Senior Bowl leaner. Good overall athlete. Most impressive attribute is his power. Okafor can knock opponents onto their heels on his way to the quarterback and also sets the edge nicely as a run defender. Okafor's ability to make plays against the run and pass makes him arguably the most well-rounded senior defensive end in the country.


              WEAKNESSES: Lacks quick-twitch burst and isn't a speed rusher.

              --Rob Rang
              If you watch tape on Okafor, this accurately describes his skill set. If you were to compare him to anyone it would be Justin Tuck (in his prime).
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                Agreed. I am glad Ansah is going to go crazy at the combine. I really don't want him for some reason. Okafor is a better player imo.
                Derrick Morgas WAS a better player than JPP also...

                Comment

                Working...
                X