Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigh* Imma take some heat for this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sigh* Imma take some heat for this!

    If we were to go full out Defense I wouldn't mind this

    1. Manti Te'o ILB
    2. Margus Hunt DE/DT
    3. Bacarri Rambo S
    4. Mycha Hyde CB
    5. Nigel Malone CB
    6. Gilbert Pena DT
    7. Omar Hunter DT

    If we were to go full out Offense I wouldn't mind this

    1. Tyler Eifert TE
    2. Eddie Lacy RB
    3. Brennan Williams OT
    4. Marcus Davis WR
    5. James Wilson OG
    6. Sam Schwartzstein C
    7. Philip Lutzenkirchen TE/FB
    Last edited by rainierjef; 01-18-2013, 02:16 AM.

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

  • #2
    The Giants will do neither so I don't really see the point of this

    Comment


    • #3
      I believe the Giants have many needs but these are the positions I DO NOT want to see targeted in the draft: QB, FB, TE, WR, S. Any combo of picks that has us taking the BPA at OL, DE/DT, CB, LB, RB I am fully on board with. That being said I do not want to see us spend our 1st pick on Te'o or Montgomery. Not a fan of them and don't believe they will be impact players at the next level. Just my $.02

      Comment


      • #4
        You'll probably see us draft a Safety somewhere with Rolle being a cap monster and KP being a FA next year.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          The Giants will do neither so I don't really see the point of this
          Ok reese thanks for the info

          Retweeted by Rueben Randle
          @Katdaddyjay 17h
          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dannyboomboom1 View Post
            I believe the Giants have many needs but these are the positions I DO NOT want to see targeted in the draft: QB, FB, TE, WR, S. Any combo of picks that has us taking the BPA at OL, DE/DT, CB, LB, RB I am fully on board with. That being said I do not want to see us spend our 1st pick on Te'o or Montgomery. Not a fan of them and don't believe they will be impact players at the next level. Just my $.02
            TE is a need behind Bennett who we are not sure we are resigning the talent drop is steep. and we do use the TE position in this offense. The knock on Fleener last year was he can't block, Eifert does that and more. The mocks are from an Offensive perspective only and a Defensive perspective. Drafting a WR like Davis allows us to drop Barden as he is a better prospect coming out; Injuries to Nicks are piling up and I do not trust this teams Injury history. As we all know every year it's one unit that gets the injury bug and its contagious to that unit specific.
            Te'o in the first made sense combined with the picks i put together after him, a Play making safety, A high motor DE that also played some DT in his collegiate career to compliment JPP, Hyde and Malone as depth to the Corner position Hyde can challenge immediately for a starting spot. I Feel the pass rushers that we would want are gone before 19, and I also wanted to be a little different.

            Retweeted by Rueben Randle
            @Katdaddyjay 17h
            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

            Comment


            • #7
              the first 4 picks should go LB, D-line, CB & OT.. in whatever order

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                Ok reese thanks for the info
                You really think that there is a chance that the Giants will have an "all defense" or "all offense" draft??

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                  You really think that there is a chance that the Giants will have an "all defense" or "all offense" draft??
                  No nor did I intend it to be presented that way. These are a representation of the guys in each round I wouldn't mind seeing the giants select in relation to who will be off the board or available. So if i were to combine these two mocks like carter stated above it would look like this

                  Te'o
                  Hunt
                  Brennan
                  Hyde

                  That can be a possible first 4

                  Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                    You really think that there is a chance that the Giants will have an "all defense" or "all offense" draft??
                    Yeah I agree the Giants don't draft like that however I'd be highly surprised if the Giants don't have at least five defensive picks this draft.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                      No nor did I intend it to be presented that way. These are a representation of the guys in each round I wouldn't mind seeing the giants select in relation to who will be off the board or available. So if i were to combine these two mocks like carter stated above it would look like this

                      Te'o
                      Hunt
                      Brennan
                      Hyde

                      That can be a possible first 4
                      OK - my bad. I misunderstood your premise.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        You really think that there is a chance that the Giants will have an "all defense" or "all offense" draft??
                        Other than Sintim, 2009 was basically all Offense...Then the two P.O.S Cb's at the end...

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X