My pre-combine mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teaneck View Post
    Why do you think Ojomo might not make the team? So far with the additions we have had with our futures contracts and FA and with the loss of Osi, Ojomo probably will make the team. Obviously this changes after FA and the draft.
    Right now, kiwi jpp tuck and tracy are all above him on the depth chart. He barely made the team last year and didn't dress. He had 3 sacks last preseason, broha had 2.5 and we have resigned him. If we take a de early, his job is by no means secure.

Comment

Ojomo is more likely to contribute than Tuck is... at least if he makes the team. Tuck is beyond done now, like Webster and Diehl... there's a reason I didn't mention him in my list of current DE.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I'm all in if the Giants take Lane Johnson if available and IF of course Beatty doesn't get ink BUT otherwise slim chance he gets drafted with Will on board.
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
          I'm all in if the Giants take Lane Johnson if available and IF of course Beatty doesn't get ink BUT otherwise slim chance he gets drafted with Will on board.
          This whole draft is based on us not re-signing any of our UFA, which includes Beatty... there would be a whole different draft order otherwise.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            This whole draft is based on us not re-signing any of our UFA, which includes Beatty... there would be a whole different draft order otherwise.
            In that case yout first 5 picks are solid rock, I don't see the need to " waste a pick " on a PK, you can get them as an UDRFA and Buehler is already on board. A WR ? There's enough in stable and have lots of guys in practice squad to compete IMO.
            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
            X