my pre combine pre free agency mock draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    With what cap space? We barely have enough to cover this year's draft/rookies. Cutting Webster gets us about 7 million, which we can use to tender Cruz and both Browns, but leaves us without a true outside CB aside from Prince. Cutting Diehl gives us about 4 million, but still not enough to re-sign a guy like Beatty...
    we can franchise him. we also can cut and restructure players. they should cut webster and diehl. resturtures should be snee rolle and tuck
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
      is a RT at #19 a reach..? a guy who is not great at pass protection..
      this would be a rerrible 1st pick, a LB such as alec ogeltree or te'o could be there at 19, that would be BPA. but jerry as always will pass on a LB regardless of past history of the player.

Comment

doubtful fluker get tabbed in the 1st. the giants dont go OL very often that early in the draft, the pick will be defense.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
          this would be a rerrible 1st pick, a LB such as alec ogeltree or te'o could be there at 19, that would be BPA. but jerry as always will pass on a LB regardless of past history of the player.
          teriible? maybe a reach at 19 however huge upside that being said when i did this mock i had teo already drafted
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I'm interested to see why you have Eifert and or Sam Montgomery falling to us in the mid 2nd round. I have them as late first rounders. I believe Green Bay drafts behind us, and they definitely need a TE like Sam Eifert. Seattle or even the 49ers could easily pick up a guy like Sam Montgomery if he is avaliable to either team.

Comment

In other words, post a full 1st round mock.

Comment

Originally posted by teaneck View Post
                I'm interested to see why you have Eifert and or Sam Montgomery falling to us in the mid 2nd round. I have them as late first rounders. I believe Green Bay drafts behind us, and they definitely need a TE like Sam Eifert. Seattle or even the 49ers could easily pick up a guy like Sam Montgomery if he is avaliable to either team.
                gb has finley and grabtree so they dont need eifert niners dont need montgomery there dl is best in football maybe seattle but i see them going after other things other than dl
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by teaneck View Post
                  I think Montgomery possibly could. I'm not all that high on the guy and have a feeling he could drop a good bit as we get closer to the draft.
                  2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
                  Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
                  Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
                  Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
                  Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
                  Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
                  Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    If we draft him, he's going to be our left tackle, because Beatty won't be here...
                    I don't think he can play LT. So maybe he won't be our guy.
                    2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
                    Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
                    Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
                    Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
                    Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
                    Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
                    Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

Indeed, don't like Fluker in the first, and I don't believe he has value to go at #19. Better players will fall to us.The Eifert pick is tricky, we don't need a TE this much, there are more needs that we need to address before we pick a TE. - like the Sam Montgomery pikc though.That is incredably low for Motta from Notre Dame. He is currently ranked as the 5th best safety in this class, he is a third round pick.All the other picks are good Ryan has great value, same with AJ Klein.

Comment

if JR goes O-line in the 1st, I think it will be Fluker or Cooper.. I'd rather Fluker

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel_1 View Post
                          Indeed, don't like Fluker in the first, and I don't believe he has value to go at #19. Better players will fall to us.The Eifert pick is tricky, we don't need a TE this much, there are more needs that we need to address before we pick a TE. - like the Sam Montgomery pikc though.That is incredably low for Motta from Notre Dame. He is currently ranked as the 5th best safety in this class, he is a third round pick.All the other picks are good Ryan has great value, same with AJ Klein.
                          every mock i see him late 5th rd to 6th rd on motta
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                            if JR goes O-line in the 1st, I think it will be Fluker or Cooper.. I'd rather Fluker
                            agreed i dont see how people can be pissed about picking fluker. he is a beast and everyone agrees we need line help. no need to have great wr's if eli isnt protected hate to sound cliche but it all starts in the trenches
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                              agreed i dont see how people can be pissed about picking fluker. he is a beast and everyone agrees we need line help. no need to have great wr's if eli isnt protected hate to sound cliche but it all starts in the trenches
                              I'm not pissed about picking Fluker at all... but he's a RT and because there's no way in hell we'd be able to re-sign Beatty given the fact that JR absolutely refuses to cut Diehl, Tuck, or Toaster, we're going to need a LT...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Problem is Fluker struggles badly in pass protection. You guys are just going to complain when speed rushers get past his edge on a consistent basis and then ask for a RT next year lol. We need someone who is lighter on their feet and has a better chance to mirror edge rushers for a Gilbride system than Fluker. He would make more sense for a run heavy team like the Vikings who rely on Adrian Peterson and little else.

Comment

Working...
                                X