Carter Mock 5.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter Mock 5.0

1st- DJ Fluker, OT Alabama- Mauler! David Wilson will love running behind this guy

2nd- Khaseem Greene, LB Rutgers- A 3 down LB.. will look nice in the 3 saftey set with JWill.

3rd- Brian Winters, G Kent St- another piece for the o-line, he just seems like a Giant type player

4th- Will Davis, CB Utah St- secondary help, Davis would be a steal in the 4th

5th- Jordan Hill, DT Penn St- I have no faith in Marvin Austin

6th- Joe Kruger, DE Utah- 6'8 280.. I'll take him

7th- Jake Stoneburner, TE Ohio St- taking a late round flyer on a TE

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    1st- DJ Fluker, OT Alabama- Mauler! David Wilson will love running behind this guy

2nd- Khaseem Greene, LB Rutgers- A 3 down LB.. will look nice in the 3 saftey set with JWill.

3rd- Brian Winters, G Kent St- another piece for the o-line, he just seems like a Giant type player

I just see no way the giants go OL in the 1st unless one of the studs falls to us, they place to much value on defense where at our pick there should be some juicy talent available. maybe it's just me but this draft seems pretty deep at OL. we should find value in later rounds. it's gonna be CB/LB/DE/DL. greene is nice but I am hoping for arthur brown, or a shocker, ogeltree.

Comment

No offense but do you want our defense to suck again?

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
        No offense but do you want our defense to suck again?
        yes, I do... I took 4 defensive players in this mock

Comment

Prob go LB in first round then OLine in 2nd round, Dline in 3rd round
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            This

Comment

honestly, unless somebody drops,,i am thinking LB in 1st, CB in 2nd and DL in 3rd.

Comment

what LB do you think JR will take in the 1st..? Te'o? It's sure as heck won't be Ogletree

Comment

what LB do you think JR will take in the 1st..? Te'o? It's sure as heck won't be Ogletree
                  Either one I will be happy with
                  Last edited by Broadway Blue; 02-23-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

We will not go LB in the first . . no chance

Comment

We wont go LB first round. Its probably going to be OL or CB unless someone falls who Reese cannot resist on the DL. 2nd Will probably be where we select a LB but I would prefer CB 1st OL 2nd LB 3rd or 4th. I like this mock though. Fluker would be great for Wilson and Greene in the 2nd would be a solid first day for sure.
                      sigpic
                      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                        I just see no way the giants go OL in the 1st unless one of the studs falls to us, they place to much value on defense where at our pick there should be some juicy talent available. maybe it's just me but this draft seems pretty deep at OL. we should find value in later rounds. it's gonna be CB/LB/DE/DL. greene is nice but I am hoping for arthur brown, or a shocker, ogeltree.
                        i agree. the talent drop off from the top 3 OT/OL prospects to the tier beneath isn't that great...even further, the drop off from fluker to other RT/OT prospects is like slim to none. id be kinda pissed at taking fluker bc we could find a guy in the 3rd who may not be as good but also has the potential to be a LT...we have brewer dont forget, so if Warmack falls Id much rather him and Snee setting pockets for Eli to step into

Comment

I like everything but Fluker.. Fluker reminds me of a bust waiting to happen.. Hes to "plodding" for me, and seems to take plays off, and was the only one i really noticed on that bama Oline getting taken advantage of becuase hes not fast enough and has heavy feet.. I know hes powerful and if he gets his hands on u, ur gonna have a tough time, but i feel even guys with marginal speed will be able to take advantage of Flukers heavy feet and overall lack of speed..

I absoutley love Khaseem Greene, Brian Winters, and Jordan Hill.. I like Will Davis as well, but soured a bit with his performance at Sr Bowl.. Hes not that physical a player.. I'd much rather Leon McFadden, Darius Slay, Jamar Taylor, albeit, i don't know if Slay or Taylor will be on board in 4th.. But McFadden might be, and i'd take him over Davis at this point..

Comment

Working...
                          X