Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Final Mock before Draft Day, which is fast approaching..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
    I like everything but the 3rd pick.

I think we'd go CB at that point instead of double dipping on the Oline ... don't forget we have a bajillion OTs on the team currently.

Otherwise excellent mock (now we just need Werner to fall that low).
    I got no issue going CB at any point.. Its just the way this ended up playing out.. I love Jamar Taylor, Darius Slay, and Jordan Poyer, as well as have no issue going Rhodes in RD1, but i got Werner as the best option for us, and i'm just to high on the kinda impact player Khaseem Greenes gonna be, to let em get by us in RD2, and then i felt Oline must be addresed after that, and before u know it, i was done picking..lol

I could've thrown a khalid wooten or kayvon webster in the last pick i suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      I got no issue going CB at any point.. Its just the way this ended up playing out.. I love Jamar Taylor, Darius Slay, and Jordan Poyer, as well as have no issue going Rhodes in RD1, but i got Werner as the best option for us, and i'm just to high on the kinda impact player Khaseem Greenes gonna be, to let em get by us in RD2, and then i felt Oline must be addresed after that, and before u know it, i was done picking..lol

I could've thrown a khalid wooten or kayvon webster in the last pick i suppose...
      In your mock, I'd have looked at Logan Ryan (or possibly Shamarko Thomas even) in the third depending which the Giants feel they get more value out o). Typically the Giants don't have a problem with starting rookie CBs and Safeties, so they could hold off until next year for either pick (currently we're pretty stacked at secondary for 2013).
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Working...
      X