titwio's "Rip My Head-Off" Final Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
    Combine and Senior Bowl / Shrine Game tend to reshuffle a lot of projections.

Don't be surprised to see Cyprien split the difference and go in the 4th.
    Round 4 is crazy....I'm willing to make you a friendly bet he goes no later than top 40. Winner gets "I told you so" bragging rights (that's major around these parts I'm told).

You in?
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
      Round 4 is crazy....I'm willing to make you a friendly bet he goes no later than top 40. Winner gets "I told you so" bragging rights (that's major around these parts I'm told).

You in?
      Let's do it!
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Let's do it!
        Loser has to put "I was told so by Kruunch or titwio" in their sig for at least a month. (Now I'm starting to get nervous....this could be traumatic for me)

Comment

Combine and Senior Bowl / Shrine Game tend to reshuffle a lot of projections.

Don't be surprised to see Cyprien split the difference and go in the 4th.
          Yep, I do see him going 3 rd or early 4th.
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
            Yep, I do see him going 3 rd or early 4th.
            He'll be a Bengal at 21st overall.

Comment

He'll be a Bengal at 21st overall.
              Make sure when you change your sig that it's nice and bold like your current one
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Make sure when you change your sig that it's nice and bold like your current one
                I especially love the fact that you currently don't have one. I will be honored to help you out with that....

Comment

I especially love the fact that you currently don't have one. I will be honored to help you out with that....
                  8 more picks to go

Comment

8 more picks to go
                    I was shocked Eric Reid and Elam went higher than him to be honest. A lot of 49er fans I know were pissed over the Reid pick. He should go early today (I'm hearing Eagles on NFLN) but after last night I wouldn't be surprised about anything.

Comment

Well we blew the jamar Taylor pick.....& even though we got Moore, I still like Devon Taylor..

Comment

Sooooo .... like my new sig titwio?

Comment

Working...
                        X