Kruunch's Media Hysteria Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
    Well I got the right player ... Wrong round.

Pugh is going to be a good RT for us for a long time. Not a sexy pick but a needed one. He can also play guard and center.

Wonder how the rest will unfold.
    You were right about him in the 2nd....sheriff Floyd & Pugh in the 2nd could've very well happened.....if not Larry warford,etc....

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
      You were right about him in the 2nd....sheriff Floyd & Pugh in the 2nd could've very well happened.....if not Larry warford,etc....
      Yeah it was a little odd that the Giants jumped the gun on him so quickly.

Obviously they (and everyone else) knew there was going to be a run on OL and the Giants jumped into the feeding frenzy. But past that, I think the Giants got a really good player and someone they desperately needed. Look at the Cowboys, Bears and Chargers jumping the gun on players that are VERY iffy at their positions (or in Travis Frederick's case, a late second round prospect at Center).

My biggest pinge of regret on the night was watching Xavier Rhodes and Bjoern Werner slide past us.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Working...
      X