Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kruunch's Media Hysteria Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kruunch's Media Hysteria Mock

    Based on late day media hysteria rising and falling board predictions (ala CBS) ...

    1) Bjoern Werner (DE)

    2) Justin Pugh (OT)

    3) John Bostic (LB)

    4) Shamarko Thomas (S)

    5) Marcus Lattimore (RB)

    6) Nick Kasa (TE)

    7) John Lotulelei (LB)

    7) Micah Hyde (CB)
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

  • #2
    i like it although i wouldnt wait until last pick to take cb i would take one no lower than 4th rd
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

    2015 season tbd

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
      Based on late day media hysteria rising and falling board predictions (ala CBS) ...

      1) Bjoern Werner (DE)

      2) Justin Pugh (OT)

      3) John Bostic (LB)

      4) Shamarko Thomas (S)

      5) Marcus Lattimore (RB)

      6) Nick Kasa (TE)

      7) John Lotulelei (LB)

      7) Micah Hyde (CB)
      I would jump on board for this mock. love your 1, 2, 4, and 6 pick. and dont see a pick that i would hate.

      if i had any critism its of the lattimore pick. i like him as a player but his cronic injurys scare me away from him. could grab a good back with much less injury risk in the 5th. Maybe a Zac Stacy, Mick Gillesee, kenjon barner, or Latavious Murray

      Comment


      • #4
        picks 1 & 3 are money..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GiantPride13 View Post
          I would jump on board for this mock. love your 1, 2, 4, and 6 pick. and dont see a pick that i would hate.

          if i had any critism its of the lattimore pick. i like him as a player but his cronic injurys scare me away from him. could grab a good back with much less injury risk in the 5th. Maybe a Zac Stacy, Mick Gillesee, kenjon barner, or Latavious Murray
          Lattimore is a flyer pick ... 1st round potential (if he can stay healthy) in a 5th round pick. Not much wasted if he can't. Additionally his running style would definitely compliment Wilson (he's a power back) and the split carries might limit the liability.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
            i like it although i wouldnt wait until last pick to take cb i would take one no lower than 4th rd
            I agree but I went with need over greed here. The Giants have their starting CBs this year (and their depth) and they aren't afraid to start rookie CBs (so if CWeb is gone in 2014, they draft one next year high up).

            Micah Hyde is also a guy they've brought in and is the prototypical size the Giants love in a CB. But while he's listed as a CB, he's really being translated into a FS (and supposedly is a ST monster).
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

            Comment


            • #7
              Can I join the hysteria also.....

              1 Xavier Rhodes CB
              2 Damotre Moore DE
              3 Khaseem Greene OLB
              4 Bacarri Rambo FS
              5 Earl Watford G
              6 Corey Fuller WR
              7 Latavius Murray RB
              7 Kwame Geathers DT

              Comment


              • #8
                If it were truly media hysteria, it would look like this:

                1) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                2) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                3) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                4) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                5) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                6) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                7) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                7) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia

                I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  If it were truly media hysteria, it would look like this:

                  1) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                  2) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                  3) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                  4) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                  5) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                  6) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                  7) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                  7) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
                  great mock.. tons of value here

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                    Based on late day media hysteria rising and falling board predictions (ala CBS) ...

                    1) Bjoern Werner (DE)

                    2) Justin Pugh (OT)

                    3) John Bostic (LB)

                    4) Shamarko Thomas (S)

                    5) Marcus Lattimore (RB)

                    6) Nick Kasa (TE)

                    7) John Lotulelei (LB)

                    7) Micah Hyde (CB)
                    Lots of love for the Cuse!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I like it. We can't pass on a high round CB though. Even if Corey magically turns good again we still have no future aside from Prince. And as we can see from last year it doesn't matter how good you are if the other CB sucks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                        I like it. We can't pass on a high round CB though. Even if Corey magically turns good again we still have no future aside from Prince. And as we can see from last year it doesn't matter how good you are if the other CB sucks.
                        In 2011 he was a Top 5 CB in the league. CWeb has had up and down years prior to last year and when challenged has risen to the occasion. Plus it's a contract year for him in 2013.

                        I think he plays stellar in 2013 and we draft a CB high in 2014 (after CWeb leaves via FA). Just my take on how it goes down.
                        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
                          Can I join the hysteria also.....

                          1 Xavier Rhodes CB
                          2 Damotre Moore DE
                          3 Khaseem Greene OLB
                          4 Bacarri Rambo FS
                          5 Earl Watford G
                          6 Corey Fuller WR
                          7 Latavius Murray RB
                          7 Kwame Geathers DT
                          That hysteria all right.. I doubt any of those players in rounds 1-4 are there in that corresponding round.
                          2017 Draft Wishlist:
                          1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                          2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                          3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                          4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                          5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                          6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                          7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

                          sigpic
                          "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                          - Homer J. Simpson

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well I got the right player ... Wrong round.

                            Pugh is going to be a good RT for us for a long time. Not a sexy pick but a needed one. He can also play guard and center.

                            Wonder how the rest will unfold.
                            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                              Well I got the right player ... Wrong round.

                              Pugh is going to be a good RT for us for a long time. Not a sexy pick but a needed one. He can also play guard and center.

                              Wonder how the rest will unfold.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X