Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One more mock before the big day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One more mock before the big day...

    Thought Id have at it once more with some hopeful slides:

    1. Jarvis Jones OLB / Desmond Trufant CB
    2. DJ Hayden CB / Arthur Brown OLB
    3. Barrett Jones C/OG
    4. Dion Sims TE
    5. Devin Taylor DE
    6. Earl Wolff SS
    7. Steve Beauharnais ILB
    8. Miguel Maysonet RB
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

    sigpic
    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

  • #2
    This is the best mock i've seen. Except for the two alternate picks. Dont like Trufant think Taylor or Hayden are better. I also like Greene over Brown, but that's a personal preference. If we could get Hayden in the 2nd, he'd be a steal, Jones in the first i'd fly through the ceiling haha. Barett Jones, probably won't last til the third though, and gotta love the Dion Sims, Taylor and Beauharnais picks..Reese would be proud

    Comment


    • #3
      this is good, but where's Fluker?

      Comment


      • #4
        Jarvis if he's there would most likely be the pick IMO but can't see him getting past the Saints or Steelers if he does drop that far. Hayden in the 2nd I would be fine with (I'd trust the Giants judgement) even though I'm still skeptical of how he responds not having played since his incident. Jones, Sims are both good picks....don't think Taylor makes it to the 5th. I have him around 3rd or 4th round but if he's there I MORE than welcome it. Same with Wolff and Maysonet who are both being projected much higher than they were a few weeks ago.

        Good draft with very good players but a few of those guys are wishful thinking in those rounds. Would like it very much though if this were the outcome.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
          this is good, but where's Fluker?
          He's stocking up on gerbils and hamsters before you slaughter them, or are you secretly stashing them all for yourself?
          2017 Draft Wishlist:
          1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
          2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
          3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
          4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
          5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
          6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
          7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

          sigpic
          "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
          - Homer J. Simpson

          Comment


          • #6
            I'd love this mock if we got your secondary picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by titwio View Post
              Jarvis if he's there would most likely be the pick IMO but can't see him getting past the Saints or Steelers if he does drop that far. Hayden in the 2nd I would be fine with (I'd trust the Giants judgement) even though I'm still skeptical of how he responds not having played since his incident. Jones, Sims are both good picks....don't think Taylor makes it to the 5th. I have him around 3rd or 4th round but if he's there I MORE than welcome it. Same with Wolff and Maysonet who are both being projected much higher than they were a few weeks ago.

              Good draft with very good players but a few of those guys are wishful thinking in those rounds. Would like it very much though if this were the outcome.
              Theres def some wishful thinking there, but anythings certainly possible. I used the current cbs rankings they updated last week. Every ranking sheet Ive looked at is different. Same with mocks. Just for goofs, but I like it.
              2017 Draft Wishlist:
              1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
              2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
              3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
              4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
              5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
              6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
              7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

              sigpic
              "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
              - Homer J. Simpson

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                I'd love this mock if we got your secondary picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds.
                Thanks Kruunch,
                Yours with Moore, Greene, Winters, Wreh-Wilson, Kasa, etc was great looking to me.
                2017 Draft Wishlist:
                1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

                sigpic
                "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                - Homer J. Simpson

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think theres a good chance Jones is there when we pick but with all the question marks with his health im not sure we would take a shot at him unless its 2nd or 3rd round and you know for sure he wont be there then
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                  # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                  1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                  ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    I think theres a good chance Jones is there when we pick but with all the question marks with his health im not sure we would take a shot at him unless its 2nd or 3rd round and you know for sure he wont be there then
                    Jones kinda sounds like Burfict, with his terrible combine. But showed he could still play at the NFL level, proved some of the doubters wrong. If he plays anywhere near the beastmode he was at Georgia, we have ourselves with JPP one heck of a duo.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                      this is good, but where's Fluker?
                      where he should be,,not in our draft.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X