My final mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    Well it's just how he checks medically. If cleared he's a top 10 pick.

Though Garafolo just said that there are rumors Tank did not do well in his medical checks
    And still as you mention would be a high risk high reward draft pick. Really a shame he got injured, I feel for the kid.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Or adrian Peterson, who was rushing for 2k yards after his acl.

I know the concerns of it. But I believe he is almost done with his rehab and things seem fine.
      TT seemed fine too.

Don't forget Duante Culpepper who was never the same. And lets not forget how long its taking Derek Rose as well.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        TT seemed fine too.

Don't forget Duante Culpepper who was never the same. And lets not forget how long its taking Derek Rose as well.
        Doesn't matter.

If Tank failed his giants physical he won't be on their board.

Have to change my mock! So much for this being the final one

Comment

Doesn't matter.

If Tank failed his giants physical he won't be on their board.

Have to change my mock! So much for this being the final one
          Easy replacement .... go with his team mate, Werner.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            Easy replacement .... go with his team mate, Werner.
            I'm not to fond of Werner. Don't think he's a natural pass rusher

Comment

True, he's not ... hence him playing the strong side. Let JPP lose a few pounds and keep him on the right side.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Yeah I'm less interested in his pass rushing as I am his stoutness on the left side.
                Right now, he would be there to add to the rotation, which is vital in our defense. Eventually, he would be there to replace Tuck.

Comment

Yeah I'm less interested in his pass rushing as I am his stoutness on the left side.
                  Right now, he would be there to add to the rotation, which is vital in our defense. Eventually, he would be there to replace Tuck.

Tuck was a fantastic pass rusher though. He was very much a threat at LE. And a great pass rusher from inside.

Not sure Werner is more than a 6 sack a year guy. Which to me means they will eventually need to find at least a situational pass rusher for that spot

Comment

Overall really like this mock, would sio be a slb for us? Kinda in the mold of what we wanted out of sintim

Comment

Tuck was a fantastic pass rusher though. He was very much a threat at LE. And a great pass rusher from inside.

Not sure Werner is more than a 6 sack a year guy. Which to me means they will eventually need to find at least a situational pass rusher for that spot
                      He gets to the QB, thats what he does.. I don't care if he don't do it the way u think DE's have to, he gets there... Hes a football player.. Its something he gets, and u can see that in his play.. Hes plenty strong, big, and uses his hands well.. This guy will get sacks.....

Comment

Originally posted by King Sully View Post
                        Overall really like this mock, would sio be a slb for us? Kinda in the mold of what we wanted out of sintim
                        Yes, I think Sio would be the SLB. Though he could probably play any of the LB positions, which is what he did in college

Comment

I mean replace his position. Every player brings something unique. This draft looks like it might blow up though. Have a feeling a real gem is falling to us. Maybe Rhodes. These teams talk a big game about value, but those who need QB's can't help reaching when crunch time comes.

Comment

I mean replace his position. Every player brings something unique. This draft looks like it might blow up though. Have a feeling a real gem is falling to us. Maybe Rhodes. These teams talk a big game about value, but those who need QB's can't help reaching when crunch time comes.
                            Yea this draft could easily be a huge mess too. Lol.

Comment

Yes, I think Sio would be the SLB. Though he could probably play any of the LB positions, which is what he did in college
                              I prefer Jamie Collins as a SLB but agree Sio more versatile than Collins.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X