Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 MOCK DRAFT SIMULATOR

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sign Norwell at LG

    Trade our 1st to Buffalo for their 21st and 22nd overall picks, their 2nd, and 3rd rounders

    1st- Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
    1st- Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma
    2nd- Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP
    2nd- Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
    3rd- Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
    3rd- Hercules Mata'afa, OLB/DE, Washington
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
      Sign Norwell at LG

      Trade our 1st to Buffalo for their 21st and 22nd overall picks, their 2nd, and 3rd rounders

      1st- Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
      1st- Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma
      2nd- Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP
      2nd- Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
      3rd- Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
      3rd- Hercules Mata'afa, OLB/DE, Washington
      with those first 4 picks, plus a guy named hercules, shoot, won't hear me complain.

      i'm partial to rashaad penny though for the excitement factor

      Comment


      • 2: R1P2
        RB SAQUON BARKLEY
        PENN STATE
        34: R2P2

        LB RASHAAN EVANS
        ALABAMA
        66: R3P2

        OT JAMARCO JONES
        OHIO STATE
        104: R4P2

        C FRANK RAGNOW
        ARKANSAS
        137: R4P35
        LB DARIUS LEONARD
        SOUTH CAROLINA STATE
        141: R5P2
        QB MIKE WHITE
        WESTERN KENTUCKY
        179: R6P2

        G BRADEN SMITH
        AUBURN

        Comment


        • Just done a draft where we take a QB at 2:
          R1 P2: QB Sam Darnold
          R2 P2: OT Orlando Brown
          R3 P2: RB Nick Chubb
          R4 P2: G Will Hernandez
          R4 P35: LB Kendall Joseph
          R5 P2: CB Donte Jackson
          R6 P2: WR DeSean Hamilton

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TLMS View Post
            Just done a draft where we take a QB at 2:
            R1 P2: QB Sam Darnold
            R2 P2: OT Orlando Brown
            R3 P2: RB Nick Chubb
            R4 P2: G Will Hernandez
            R4 P35: LB Kendall Joseph
            R5 P2: CB Donte Jackson
            R6 P2: WR DeSean Hamilton
            I could live with it.... Hell Hernandez in the 4th is amazing value
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
              2: R1P2
              RB SAQUON BARKLEY
              PENN STATE
              34: R2P2

              LB RASHAAN EVANS
              ALABAMA
              66: R3P2

              OT JAMARCO JONES
              OHIO STATE
              104: R4P2

              C FRANK RAGNOW
              ARKANSAS
              137: R4P35
              LB DARIUS LEONARD
              SOUTH CAROLINA STATE
              141: R5P2
              QB MIKE WHITE
              WESTERN KENTUCKY
              179: R6P2

              G BRADEN SMITH
              AUBURN
              Like the draft other than Jones. I dont know what it is but he seems painfully.... average. Nothing pops out on his tape, but nothing pops out on the negstive end either

              As much as i dont trust in Bama players in the nfl, im warming up on Evans
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

              Comment


              • sign LG Andrew Norwell
                sign LB Avery Williamson
                Re-sign Ross Cockrell


                NEW YORK GIANTS
                YOUR PICKS
                1: R1P2

                CB MINKAH FITZPATRICK
                ALABAMA
                2: R2P2

                G BILLY PRICE
                OHIO STATE
                3: R3P2

                RB SONY MICHEL
                GEORGIA
                4: R4P2
                WR EQUANIMEOUS ST. BROWN
                NOTRE DAME
                5: R4P35

                LB JOSEY JEWELL
                IOWA
                6: R5P2

                LB DORIAN O'DANIEL
                CLEMSON
                7: R6P2

                EDGE KEMOKO TURAY
                RUTGERS
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                Comment


                • Cool draft, but I just don't see CB as an immediate need. I'm OK with taking CB early, just not this year. I'd take him over Eli Adams Apple
                  Long Live the King

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                    Cool draft, but I just don't see CB as an immediate need. I'm OK with taking CB early, just not this year. I'd take him over Eli Adams Apple
                    I agree its not our #1 need, but it IS a need. Taking someone like Fitz is not the worst idea because he could step in day 1 and be a starting CB or FS. I understand we could get a good cb in the 2nd or later, but nobody as good as fitz

                    Hes not my favorite pick, just wanted to try something different
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

                      Like the draft other than Jones. I dont know what it is but he seems painfully.... average. Nothing pops out on his tape, but nothing pops out on the negstive end either

                      As much as i dont trust in Bama players in the nfl, im warming up on Evans
                      I agree. nothing pops out on tape that makes you jump and scream Wow, but he is solid in pass pro and has looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnng arms LOL. he has a good looking big athletic frame & looks like a prototypical perfectly built LT. I see him as a guy with plus potential/upside. but what the heck do any of us really know LOL he won't be mcglinchey in run blocking, but he seems to me like he will protect the blindside. so when you compare to tyrell crosby or mcglinchey who don't appear as solid in pass pro, you think maybe jones is your guy if you want someone for the left. know what i'm saying? but who knows really. i've watched too many highlights at his point to be too detailed about any of them any more, and i've not studied any of them in depth so... LOL none of us have seen any of them in person either..... but its just my 2 cents that i think he could become a solid pro or better at LT

                      I also agree with you that targeting a RT may be the wise move Long term. some real stud RT prospects it appears.
                      Last edited by bigpoppy; 02-14-2018, 02:45 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

                        I agree its not our #1 need, but it IS a need. Taking someone like Fitz is not the worst idea because he could step in day 1 and be a starting CB or FS. I understand we could get a good cb in the 2nd or later, but nobody as good as fitz

                        Hes not my favorite pick, just wanted to try something different
                        There are actually a lot of serviceable corners. I just haven't been scouting many of them. I think we can find more Ross Cockrell types in the mid rounds. I would like us to draft one in the 4th round with our extra pick.
                        Long Live the King

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post


                          I also agree with you that targeting a RT may be the wise move Long term. some real stud RT prospects it appears.
                          As much as we all want that sexy LT, a reliable RT may be the best option. We DO have Flowers who may flourish at RT, but most likely isnt the future. At least there are a bunch of RT options if we believe Wheeler can be our future LT
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

                            There are actually a lot of serviceable corners. I just haven't been scouting many of them. I think we can find more Ross Cockrell types in the mid rounds. I would like us to draft one in the 4th round with our extra pick.
                            Youre right, there ARE a bunch of quality cbs in this draft, while Fitz is the bell of the ball (and could be #2 cb or FS) there are alot of serviceable players at cb.

                            Quenton Meeks, Jaire Alexander, Donte Jackson, Anthony Averette, Duke Dawson, Iman Marshall, MJ Stewart, Holton Hill, Tavarius McFadden, Brandon Faycson, and Kevin Toliver are a few off the top of the dome
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                            Comment


                            • We trade our 2nd overall to the Bills for their 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th picks this year
                              Re-sign CB Ross Cockrell
                              Sign OG Andrew Norwell
                              Sign LB Avery Williamson

                              1st round: OT Orlando Brown
                              1st round: LB Rashaan Evans

                              2nd round: G/C Billy Price
                              2nd round: CB Jaire Alexander

                              3rd round: DE/OLB Hercules Mata'afa
                              3rd round: DE/OLB Uchenna Nwosu

                              4th round: WR Equanameous St Brown
                              4th round: RB Nick Chubb
                              4th round: CB Duke Dawson

                              5th round: RB Bo Scarborough
                              5th round: DE Duke Elijafor

                              6th round: WR Allen Lazard
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                              Comment


                              • 2: R1P2

                                G QUENTON NELSON
                                NOTRE DAME
                                34: R2P2

                                LB TREMAINE EDMUNDS
                                VIRGINIA TECH
                                66: R3P2

                                RB NICK CHUBB
                                GEORGIA
                                104: R4P2
                                LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
                                BOISE STATE
                                137: R4P35

                                OT BRANDON PARKER
                                NORTH CAROLINA A&T
                                141: R5P2

                                C FRANK RAGNOW
                                ARKANSAS
                                179: R6P2

                                LB CHRIS WORLEY
                                OHIO STATE
                                Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X