No announcement yet.

Community Mock Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i wanted it to be like a competition so lets say 6 people made 1st round selections , i would choose my favorite one and out it into the mock along with the rest of the picks going down in order

Comment

@Titwio yes you did it correct , just pick a player per round and support them with reasons it just seemed more like a make your own mock draft with these players from the responses i was getting

Comment

I entered the 1st round selection, 2nd round will be chosen tomorrow morning

Comment

I just wanted to mention to those who aren't taking Jordan Matthews in the 3rd round....What in the world are you thinking??
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
            I just wanted to mention to those who aren't taking Jordan Matthews in the 3rd round....What in the world are you thinking??
            Didn't see him honestly.. that would be a steal haha
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

yeah i shouldve put him in 2nd whoops haha

Comment

ok i just selected round 3, 4 and 5 will be chosen later and i need to mention that i removed Wr jordan Matthews because of my error of putting him in round 3, this was to make it more realistic.

Comment

The Giants would seriously benefit from trading down. I think the Giants should trade down to the 17-22 range, picking up a 2nd round pick in the process.

R1: Jace Amaro - Ebron is better, but I don't think he will be that much better in the NFL. Amaro will be a above avg TE in the league
                  R2: Gabe Jackson - or Suafilo, I prefer Jackson because he is bigger, a mauler.
                  R2 #2: Stanley Jean Baptiste - big CB like Sherman
                  R3: Marcus Smith - or the best DE available
                  R4: Bryan Stork - could seal up C for a long time has the ability to be a starter as a rookie
                  R5: Isiah Crowell - or best RB available - I really like Lache Seastrunk and there is a possibility that he drops in the draft but right now I dont think he will
                  R6: Brando Coleman - one of the best hidden gems in the draft

Comment

Working...
                  X