pre-combine mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pre-combine mock

I would agree that we look at OL in round 1.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]I want a pass catching running back in this draft somewhere in the midrounds[/quote]<font size="2">I actually thought the Giants had that when they drafted Andre Brown (NC State). Wouldn't be surprised if they go back to looking for that type of RB prospect in this years draft. Brown didn't post huge receiving stats, but he had great hands &amp; improved his production in the passing game in each of his 4 seasons. This 2012 RB class is deep and I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants drafted one.</font>

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="lawl"]I want a pass catching running back in this draft somewhere in the midrounds[/quote]<font size="2">I actually thought the Giants had that when they drafted Andre Brown (NC State). Wouldn't be surprised if they go back to looking for that type of RB prospect in this years draft. Brown didn't post huge receiving stats, but he had great hands & improved his production in the passing game in each of his 4 seasons. This 2012 RB class is deep and I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants drafted one.</font>
        [/quote]

This draft actually kind of sucks for RBs.

Some potential projects but not a ton of standouts imo.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Working...
        X