1st- David Njoku, TE, Miami
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, T/G, Temple
    3rd- Pat Elfin, C/G, Ohio St
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma
    5th- Damonte Kazee, CB, SD State
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/LB, Pitt
    7th- Jeremiah Ledbetter, DT, Arkansas
    UDFA- Tedric Thompson, FS, Colorado
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

For what it's worth, I listened to Jordan Ranaan on periscope the other day, and he is convinced that the only TE that the Giants will take in the first round is Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      For what it's worth, I listened to Jordan Ranaan on periscope the other day, and he is convinced that the only TE that the Giants will take in the first round is Howard.
      Hope he's right. OJ is the only TE I'd want in the 1st. If OJ is gone, I don't want a TE until the 3rd at earliest (Butt, Shaheen, Kittle)

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
        Hope he's right. OJ is the only TE I'd want in the 1st. If OJ is gone, I don't want a TE until the 3rd at earliest (Butt, Shaheen, Kittle)
        Really??

Whats the knock on Njoku, Engram or Everett??

Im no professional scout, but the drop off between Howard and Njoku doesnt seem like that much. Yes, Howard is the better blocker, but Njoku is no slouch when it comes to getting in-line and laying the wood. In that same turn, Njoku is the better threat in the air, but Howard is pretty damned good recieving as well.... Personally Id be more than thrilled to get either 1 of them
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
          Really??

Whats the knock on Njoku, Engram or Everett??

Im no professional scout, but the drop off between Howard and Njoku doesnt seem like that much. Yes, Howard is the better blocker, but Njoku is no slouch when it comes to getting in-line and laying the wood. In that same turn, Njoku is the better threat in the air, but Howard is pretty damned good recieving as well.... Personally Id be more than thrilled to get either 1 of them
          I like Njoku, I'd just rather go with a different position than TE if Howard is gone. As far as Engram, Everett, Leggett and Hodges go, they are basically bigger WRs. Im not a professional scout either - just my opinion and preference.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            Interesting. Yeah I can see Reese waiting till the 2nd or 3rd rd for a TE. Plus Reese probably wants to see Adams get more playing time before giving up on him

O agree. Shaheen and Kittles in the 3rd rd or later would be worth it. I'm not sure if I heard right, but isnt this Butt's 2nd knee surgery? I mean I know he tore his ACL last season, but I thought I heard that he had something tear up in his other knee before that?

Comment

I like Njoku, I'd just rather go with a different position than TE if Howard is gone. As far as Engram, Everett, Leggett and Hodges go, they are basically bigger WRs. Im not a professional scout either - just my opinion and preference.
              I would be OK if we went Red**** in the 1st and Everett or Engram in the 2nd. I just feel like we should grab a TE this year due to the fact that our TEs arent that great, and the TE class is pretty damned good.

Who is your ideal 1st round pick??

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                Who is your ideal 1st round pick??
                As of right now, it's between Forrest Lamp and Haason Red****.

Comment

As of right now, it's between Forrest Lamp and Haason Red****.
                  The more time goes on the more I am totally down with Red**** in the 1st. He can play LB, DE, and he came into Temple as a DB so you know he can cover as well as be a huge pass rush addition. If we dont get Njoku or Howard, Im all for Red****

Lamp, I would go NUTS for in the 2nd, not that I think he'll last that long, but if he did that would be an insanely good pick for us. I just think we could get better value with someone in the 2nd-4th like Dion Dawkins, Dorian Johnson, Ethan Pocic, Pat Elfein, Dan Feeney, Antonio Garcia or even Issac Asiata. All guys who like Lamp can play more than 1 position, and dont really have any glaring weaknesses to their game (s)

I wouldnt be Pissed if we got Lamp in the 1st, I just think we could get better value for a similar talent with 1 of the aforementioned guys.

Comment

You have two Jersey kids as your first two picks. I like Elfein, don't know if he will last till our 3rd pick.

Comment

Working...
                    X