New falcons staduim makes metlife look like dog ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New falcons staduim makes metlife look like dog ****

Bama vs Florida state are playing there right now. Should be a hell of a game.
    [SIGPIC]

Metlife doesn't look like dog ****, it looks like a giant air conditioner

Comment

MetlLife is a giant toilet bowl...until they build a Dome i will never want season tickets, i refuse to pay PSL plus freeze my *** off....

Comment

The only good thing about the stadium are the HD Video screens.

Comment

I blame the Jets......if we weren't sharing the stadium it wouldn't be so boring......I mean, neutral..

Comment

Said this from day one, with both the Giants and the Jets chipping in and getting money from the league for two teams they built the Home Depot of Stadiums, a complete disgrace.
            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

The Oakland Coliseum makes Met Life look like dog ****.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
                I blame the Jets......if we weren't sharing the stadium it wouldn't be so boring......I mean, neutral..
                The Giants and Jets both had their own designs, and they went with the Jets' design. The Giants' design was close to the stadium in Indianapolis.

Comment

The bowels of our stadium are a disgraceful hodgepodge of walls separating continuity in the ability of walking around any level. The stairs do not continue upwards point to point from level to level without having to walk along the level to another starting point. The escalator also does not reach a new level, and continue to the next close by. You have to walk all the new level way back to the same entry point at the level below. Not sure this makes sense, but the organization of the insides of the stadium are like designed by someone on crack.

Comment

I'll just say this, I'm glad I'm not in NY. You are a tough crowd.

Comment

Working...
                    X