PSL Lawsuit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSL Lawsuit?

Has anyone else heard of a PSL lawsuit against the Giants to get our PSL money back?

Originally posted by Giants-NJ View Post
    Has anyone else heard of a PSL lawsuit against the Giants to get our PSL money back?
    I heard this mentioned on the radio yesterday. Francesa said he thinks it could definitely be an option. Not saying he's right, but just giving you that info.

Comment

What would that be based on, out of curiosity?
      Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

What would that be based on, out of curiosity?
        Maybe the fact that Giants fans pay for a football game and get a political protest shoved down their throat.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

Maybe the fact that Giants fans pay for a football game and get a political protest shoved down their throat.
          No...seriously, what is the basis of the suit?
          I'm just curious.
          Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

No...seriously, what is the basis of the suit?
            I'm just curious.
            Well that's the one that Francesa said would be a legit lawsuit yesterday.

Comment

Well that's the one that Francesa said would be a legit lawsuit yesterday.
              Sorry...I thought you were kidding.
              I suppose that's why the world has lawyers

Comment

A lawsuit? Over that?!

Any judge that agrees to hear a non-case like that one should be removed from the bench immediately
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

If you want to get your money back for your PSL sell it, plenty of real fans willing to buy. We don't need these snowflakes melting when something they disagree with happens
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Any PSL holder can simply sell their license(s). No suit required.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Any PSL holder can simply sell their license(s). No suit required.
                      A lawsuit would be more effective. The Giants would have to resell the psl's to be able to sell season tickets. Selling your psl's doesn't affect the Giants at all.
                      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                        If you want to get your money back for your PSL sell it, plenty of real fans willing to buy. We don't need these snowflakes melting when something they disagree with happens
                        Actually there are not tons of people lining up to buy PSLs. Check out the PSL Marketplace. I have 5 seats and always keep an eye on the market. People have trouble selling their PSLs for 2,000 less than they paid. I just had an unexpected 4th child so we are hoping to be able to sell our 5 seats and get 6 seats so we can all go to the game.
                        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                          You couldn't be more wrong. Check out the Giants psl market place.
                          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post

Actually there are not tons of people lining up to buy PSLs. Check out the PSL Marketplace. I have 5 seats and always keep an eye on the market. People have trouble selling their PSLs for 2,000 less than they paid. I just had an unexpected 4th child so we are hoping to be able to sell our 5 seats and get 6 seats so we can all go to the game.
                            Where are your 5 seats, I may know people interested
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

You couldn't be more wrong. Check out the Giants psl market place.
                              I'm sure there are still PSLs out there, I remember when they were going through the season ticket waiting list, and by the time they got to my # the only PSLs were 20k each, plus 8k per season in tax, to which I laughed and they said they had a payment plan where I could pay off the 20k per PSL in 3 installments, I hung up

Comment

Working...
                              X