Allow fans to protest on field

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post

Hmm, that's interesting since I haven't found any reports about PSL lawsuits connected to the protests. But any lawsuit regarding the protests would be based on people claiming that they purchased tickets to see players in a VIOLENT contact sport, but had to watch some of those players take a NON-VIOLENT stance prior to actually seeing the game that they paid for. Good luck with that.
    I read about it a few weeks ago.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I read about it a few weeks ago.
      I haven't been able to find any links or articles about any PSL lawsuits connected to the protests.
      One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

In my experience literally thousands of people are in restrooms, buying (or serving) beer, eating hotdogs etc during the playing of the anthem. Most broadcasters are screening commercials during that time. All of that seems more disrespectful than silently kneeling.

Comment

There should be lawsuits against the nfl and their psl bs. I bought my season tickets for entertainment not the crap that is going on. I have decided to not renew my season tickets next year. Let the Giants eat those tickets because they will have to resell my pslís to sell the season tickets. Since they would have to resell them at original value, which they are not worth anywhere near that, I feel they will be stuck with the tickets.
          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
            There should be lawsuits against the nfl and their psl bs. I bought my season tickets for entertainment not the crap that is going on. I have decided to not renew my season tickets next year. Let the Giants eat those tickets because they will have to resell my pslís to sell the season tickets. Since they would have to resell them at original value, which they are not worth anywhere near that, I feel they will be stuck with the tickets.
            What 'crap' are you referring to??

People peacefully protesting to bring a serious issue to light??
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

What 'crap' are you referring to??

People peacefully protesting to bring a serious issue to light??
              Players bringing political and social issues to entertainment. I bought my tickets for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
                They don't have to resell the PSL - it's already bought and paid for. They'll sell the individual game tickets thru Ticketmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchmac View Post

They don't have to resell the PSL - it's already bought and paid for. They'll sell the individual game tickets thru Ticketmaster.
                  If they want to sell them as season tickets they have to sell the pslís. If they sell them through Ticketmaster they will have to discount them.

Comment

Working...
                  X