Thank goodness I sold my tix and PSLs before the season's Toilet Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank goodness I sold my tix and PSLs before the season's Toilet Bowl

Moved from NJ to North Carolina last year and was fortunate enough to sell all the tix for last year and even made a few bucks but boy, if I were stuck with them for this year I'd take a beating. In all the years I've been going to Giants games, since 1973, I don't think I ever went to a game this far into the season where both teams were winless in a virtual Toilet Bowl Game, and I'm including the Tarkenton, Jerry Golsteyn, Norm Snead years.

Originally posted by Gints123 View Post
    Moved from NJ to North Carolina last year and was fortunate enough to sell all the tix for last year and even made a few bucks but boy, if I were stuck with them for this year I'd take a beating. In all the years I've been going to Giants games, since 1973, I don't think I ever went to a game this far into the season where both teams were winless in a virtual Toilet Bowl Game, and I'm including the Tarkenton, Jerry Golsteyn, Norm Snead years.
    I remember those days. Looks like you go back at least as far as me. My first Giants game I was 7 years old and they played in Yankee stadium. Yes, this is one lost season.

Comment

Working...
    X