Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season ticketholders, please share your opinions again after another painful week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticketholders, please share your opinions again after another painful week

Now that the season is officially gone (it was realistically already over after TB). Another painful Giants loss. Another dismal on-field product. More coaching blunders. And now with these severe injuries to some of our star players, what does the future hold? You guys going to still attend the games? Selling your tix to opposing fans? Just tailgating in the parking lot and maybe make your way into the stadium?

Would love to hear your opinions once again. If you do still attend the games, please get some "Fire Reese" or "Fire McAdoo" chants going.

Season tickets have been in my family since the 60's passed on from generation to generation but we are giving up and going to sell our seat licenses after the season. I want to keep the tix but everyone else is so jaded and disillusioned by Mara, Tisch Reese BM. We have finally had enough and do not want to put any more money into Mara's pocket. It's not really the losing but more so the half assed uncreative changes. A coordinator here, a year later another coordinator, then a HC. Maybe Reese this year but he will probably be back. I see no hope for the future.

Comment

Sorry my first post ever was so depressing. Excited to join these boards. Here's to happier times ahead with a #1 draft pick!

Comment

EVEN OUR PRETZELS STINK!

Comment

Originally posted by nygg23 View Post
          Sorry my first post ever was so depressing. Excited to join these boards. Here's to happier times ahead with a #1 draft pick!
          Heads up, no worries, welcome to the boards!
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by DEVANIMAL View Post
            EVEN OUR PRETZELS STINK!
            These pretzels are making me thirsty.
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

LOL!!

Comment

I'll be too blacked out to chant anything......

Comment

I didn't watch the last two games.

I tried to watch on Game Pass last night but lost interest.

Giant football used to mean so much to me but not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                    I didn't watch the last two games.

I tried to watch on Game Pass last night but lost interest.

Giant football used to mean so much to me but not anymore.
                    You must be my twin. I have missed half the total time played this year and all of the last game.

I don't care that much about the kneeling although it tells me that my guys are focused in the wrong direction.
                    I am mad as hell that our first three TD passes did or should have had flags thrown for unsportsmanlike conduct. THAT is proof that our guys are not being focused by the coaching staff.

I am somewhere between kids and grand kids so it matters less to me right now but how does a dad or mom or granddad or grandma or aunt or uncle or family friend explain to little Jason or Jenny exactly what our marquis WR means when he is doing the wee wee in the end zone?

And what do I tell my teenager who says yeah, Mara met with OBJ but OBJ says he didn't apologize?

I hope I am not losing my passion for this team but I fear I am.
                    Last edited by jomo; 10-10-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I was a season ticket holder in the 70's after being on the waiting list forever. Went to the Yale bowl for 2 years, didn't miss a game. Then Shea and those teams were a mess. They stayed outside the stadium and listened to the game on the radio and tailgated. Every week they burned their tickets, the fans were mean and nasty. Mara wouldn't walk in that crowd it was nasty.

But the empty seats did bring our first GM in George Young which brought 2 SB's. So that's an idea for whatever it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
                        I was a season ticket holder in the 70's after being on the waiting list forever. Went to the Yale bowl for 2 years, didn't miss a game. Then Shea and those teams were a mess. They stayed outside the stadium and listened to the game on the radio and tailgated. Every week they burned their tickets, the fans were mean and nasty. Mara wouldn't walk in that crowd it was nasty.

But the empty seats did bring our first GM in George Young which brought 2 SB's. So that's an idea for whatever it's worth.
                        That is a good idea, TGR.

Comment

I moved down south in September and am happy I did I will not go toanother game and may even stop watching until they act like a real business , not a good ol"boys club being loyal at the expense of the fans and the franchise

Comment

I would stop going. The org needs to be shown how bad this situation really is. I am sure there are people in the org that see where this team is truly at...and maybe even how they got there. But Iím not sure the KEY people in the org do...

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

You must be my twin. I have missed half the total time played this year and all of the last game.

I don't care that much about the kneeling although it tells me that my guys are focused in the wrong direction.
                              I am mad as hell that our first three TD passes did or should have had flags thrown for unsportsmanlike conduct. THAT is proof that our guys are not being focused by the coaching staff.

I am somewhere between kids and grand kids so it matters less to me right now but how does a dad or mom or granddad or grandma or aunt or uncle or family friend explain to little Jason or Jenny exactly what our marquis WR means when he is doing the wee wee in the end zone?

And what do I tell my teenager who says yeah, Mara met with OBJ but OBJ says he didn't apologize?

I hope I am not losing my passion for this team but I fear I am.
                              Your thoughts about the team's focus are exactly my thoughts.

And since the team doesn't care, there is no reason for me to care.

Comment

Working...
                              X