Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season ticketholders, please share your opinions again after another painful week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think your right on the money this needs repair it certainly isn't going to fix its self, with the right people running this draft they can make a lot of headway torwards the future.

Comment

Can't even sell my tickets at cost the demand is so low.

Comment

Originally posted by nygg23 View Post
        Season tickets have been in my family since the 60's passed on from generation to generation but we are giving up and going to sell our seat licenses after the season. I want to keep the tix but everyone else is so jaded and disillusioned by Mara, Tisch Reese BM. We have finally had enough and do not want to put any more money into Mara's pocket. It's not really the losing but more so the half assed uncreative changes. A coordinator here, a year later another coordinator, then a HC. Maybe Reese this year but he will probably be back. I see no hope for the future.
        This is the only way that owners make drastic changes. They are business owners and they love to make money. Take away their money, then and only then will they react. I am misplaced, so I try to go to one road game a year. It is usually a family trip. I canceled by trips that I had planned to go to the bay area for both games because the product is not worth spending some of my disposable income on.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Your thoughts about the team's focus are exactly my thoughts.

And since the team doesn't care, there is no reason for me to care.

I'm sure that they care. They just suck as a team and a front office.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I'm sure that they care. They just suck as a team and a front office.
            I wrote that reply when all the Trump crap became the highlight to start every game as well as when it became obvious the players had choreographed and rehearsed their touchdown celebrations.

Comment

Working...
            X