Giants season ticket holders deserve a refund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants season ticket holders deserve a refund

This year you paid for tickets to what should have been a professionally run, fundamentally sound, sports organization with success on the horizon and stand-up individuals:

And in turn, you received:
    - abysmal performances across the board from both players and coaches
    - political protests
    - an owner who will speak out against his President but not ridicule his terrible GM or coach one bit
    - multiple players receiving suspensions
    - a coach who shows zero accountability and is too stubborn to make changes and admit mistakes
    - players walking off the field uninjured before the game is even over
    - players embarrassing the organizations with pathetic celebrations, pissing like a dog and grabbing their crotch
    - opposing fans infiltrating the stadium because Giants fans sold tix at discounts or gave them away altogether
    - a GM who feeds us the same crap every year and refuses to fix obvious broken parts of the team

I know it doesn't work like this. I know a refund isn't coming. But after today's suspension, I can officially say that this is the most embarrassing season that I have ever been a fan of a team for....and I'm a fan of the Knicks and Mets too.

Your not wrong. Is it time for a plane and a banner? Someone set up a gofundme. Hold a vote on the wording of said banner. I got the first sawbuck.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post
      This year you paid for tickets to what should have been a professionally run, fundamentally sound, sports organization with success on the horizon and stand-up individuals:

- political protests
      - an owner who will speak out against his President but not ridicule his terrible GM or coach one bit
      - a coach who shows zero accountability and is too stubborn to make changes and admit mistakes
      - players embarrassing the organizations with pathetic celebrations, pissing like a dog and grabbing their crotch
      - opposing fans infiltrating the stadium because Giants fans sold tix at discounts or gave them away altogether
      - a GM who feeds us the same crap every year and refuses to fix obvious broken parts of the team

I know it doesn't work like this. I know a refund isn't coming. But after today's suspension, I can officially say that this is the most embarrassing season that I have ever been a fan of a team for....and I'm a fan of the Knicks and Mets too.
      Take the good with the bad. The year the giants win the Superbowl can they send the ticket holders a bill saying we did so good we are going to charge more?
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

Normally I would not agree however and to a point still don't ppl pay with no garuntee how the season will go, this season is different in the respect that it's just not bad football, however, theres a whole slew of issues that go deeper than just a lackluster perfroamnce. So I get that, frustration is more than what it normally would be and rightfully so.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lasion2 View Post
          Your not wrong. Is it time for a plane and a banner? Someone set up a gofundme. Hold a vote on the wording of said banner. I got the first sawbuck.
          I would be the first to donate to this banner as long as Jerry Reese is the target. I want McAdoo gone, but he doesn't deserve the banner treatment yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

- political protests

There is no guarantee in the contract language we sign voluntarily.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

Take the good with the bad. The year the giants win the Superbowl can they send the ticket holders a bill saying we did so good we are going to charge more?
              They usually do by raising the ticket prices the next year.
              Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

First time in a while I couldn't sell my tix this past Sunday.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X