Don't go to the ram game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't go to the ram game...

This is going to anger some on here but if you really want to let Mara know how you feel, don't show up or sell your tix to a Ram fan on Stubhub. The only way he will make a change is if he's seeing empty seats in his stadium with half the season to go. You wouldn't spend your hard earned dollars at a restaurant if the food was bad. And what they are serving up at Metlife is as bad as it gets.

Originally posted by Barneygum View Post
    This is going to anger some on here but if you really want to let Mara know how you feel, don't show up or sell your tix to a Ram fan on Stubhub. The only way he will make a change is if he's seeing empty seats in his stadium with half the season to go. You wouldn't spend your hard earned dollars at a restaurant if the food was bad. And what they are serving up at Metlife is as bad as it gets.
    I disagree! As I posted earlier, fans at the game should take a knee all during the game! Hell, our players seem to be doing that all during the game!
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

I agree. The only way to make a difference with ownership is by not giving them your money. Season ticket holders feeling like us have to be pissed off. Some people become season ticket holders simply to make a profit off of selling their tickets. They can't even give them away at this point.
      Last edited by SG88; 11-01-2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Barneygum;n2995110]sell your tix to a Ram fan on Stubhub./QUOTE]

Aren't the Ram fans even madder at their team than we are?

Comment

This is always a good idea in principle, but when some people shelled out how many hundreds (or more) to go to the game before the season started, it's not fair to ask them not to go.

Check out the Tailgates of Hell: The NFC East Podcast for the Common Man! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...153580971?mt=2

Comment

Hey OP...That's the thing. Some of these fans are like someone in an abusive relationship. They get abused, then they tell themselves that they don't want to deal with it any more. Ownership apologizes and tells them it will never happen again and they always go back for more abuse.

I hope this analogy doesn't offend anyone because abuse is a serious thing, but I know fans aren't going to boycott. Me personally, i would never boycott over losing. What that dumb *** Texans owner said would make me sell my tickets on craiglist

Comment

Empty seats speak volumes. I remember when I was a season ticket holder in the 70's people went to the stadium and tailgated during the game staying outside. And we traveled to the Yale bowl. Some of the people were really angry. Mara will take notice. Maybe we should sing a song "Like Goodbye Allie " like the old days at the Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by TailgatesofOH View Post
                This is always a good idea in principle, but when some people shelled out how many hundreds (or more) to go to the game before the season started, it's not fair to ask them not to go.
                That's why you sell them to rich 5-2 LA Rams fans and make a profit, give the Giants a road game in their own stadium as they deserve for playing like *** all year.

Comment

[QUOTE=jimmie ray;n2995159]
                  sell your tix to a Ram fan on Stubhub./QUOTE]

Aren't the Ram fans even madder at their team than we are?
                  no, that's the Chargers

Rams are 5-2 and likely a playoff team

Comment

I donated my 4 tickets to charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                      I donated my 4 tickets to charity.
                      Face value deduction, nicely played Rosey!
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Ive always wanted to be a season ticket holder... then the PSL came and I was like F! that. I feel sorry for the season ticket fans, some shelled out 5K+ per season. Ownership don't care about the fans they care about money. Yes I know you can't make decision based on the shift of the fanbase, but how many times do you have to see the dumpster catch fire before putting it out?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Oh hell nah. Go somewhere else and be a fam of another team.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

Face value deduction, nicely played Rosey!

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                              Hey OP...That's the thing. Some of these fans are like someone in an abusive relationship. They get abused, then they tell themselves that they don't want to deal with it any more. Ownership apologizes and tells them it will never happen again and they always go back for more abuse.

I hope this analogy doesn't offend anyone because abuse is a serious thing, but I know fans aren't going to boycott. Me personally, i would never boycott over losing. What that dumb *** Texans owner said would make me sell my tickets on craiglist
                              Great example and great point!

Comment

Working...
                              X