Season tickets are available throughout the stadium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season tickets are available throughout the stadium

The Giants are now selling season tickets throughout the stadium.

I'd love to know why?

Have the Giants been offering some fans refunds?

lol i wish they would offer me a refund,maybe they are buying them on line for cheap and trying resell to atleast fill half the stadium.

Comment

I believe they need to answer for this.

These seats were not available in previous seasons.

So what happened?

Comment

What does that mean? You can buy season tickets without a PSL?

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I'd love to know why?

How much are they offering for us to attend?

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
            If true, I imagine it means that people who previously bought PSLs did not pay for season tickets and therefore forfeited their PSL. I don't know why you would not sell your PSL, unless there's no real market for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post

If true, I imagine it means that people who previously bought PSLs did not pay for season tickets and therefore forfeited their PSL. I don't know why you would not sell your PSL, unless there's no real market for them.
              If the Giants are allowing fans to buy season tickets without the PSL they just killed the PSL market. Literally, you can't sell your PSL then. I'll drop the Giants if this is true. That would prove John Mara is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I'd love to know why?

Do you have some more info or a link? All I see are individual game tickets or PSLs.

Comment

Sorry my thread got moved so I had to go search for it.

But no, you still have to pay the PSL.

But I cannot imagine anyone paying them full price now that there are so many for sale on the open market for less.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

How much are they offering for us to attend?
                    Exactly.

Comment

If the Giants are allowing fans to buy season tickets without the PSL they just killed the PSL market. Literally, you can't sell your PSL then. I'll drop the Giants if this is true. That would prove John Mara is a fraud.
                      Yeah, I don't think I meant that.....I meant that if you forfeit your PSL buy not "meeting your obligation to buy the tickets", then the PSL for thos seats was up for sale again, in a huge money maker for Big Losing Blue.....sell the same PSL multiple times......

Comment

Originally posted by G I A N T S View Post

Do you have some more info or a link? All I see are individual game tickets or PSLs.
                        That's right. The entire stadium used to be sold out with the exception of the club seats. Now seats are available everywhere.

http://giants.io-media.com/web/index.html

Hover around the stadium and you'll see all the seats available.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post

Yeah, I don't think I meant that.....I meant that if you forfeit your PSL buy not "meeting your obligation to buy the tickets", then the PSL for thos seats was up for sale again, in a huge money maker for Big Losing Blue.....sell the same PSL multiple times......
                          Like I said above, why would anyone pay full price when they can get them discounted on the secondary market?

What this means is that the Giants burned through their waiting list and now they cannot even sell out their own stadium.

Comment

Working...
                          X