Time for us fans to take action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for us fans to take action

Time for another banner off a plane during the game to get McAdoo fired.

I'm that pissed and I will pay good money to help make this happen.

I want McAdoo fired now!

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Time for another banner off a plane during the game to get McAdoo fired.

I'm that pissed and I will pay good money to help make this happen.

I want McAdoo fired now!
    The owner made the decision. We can't get the owner fired...

Comment

Damn Roosevelt didn't think you cared about Eli this much.

Comment

Best course of action is keep the stadium empty. Oh, and wear bags.
        Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Just get the old banners out and cross out Allie and put McAdoo.

Comment

best I can do is not watch the games the rest of the season

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
              Best course of action is keep the stadium empty. Oh, and wear bags.
              But nobody will. People will sell their tickets to visiting fans for the almighty dollar. It's hard to tell the difference between Giants blue and Cowboys blue from a distance.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                Damn Roosevelt didn't think you cared about Eli this much.
                I've always stated Eli is a great Giant.

I watched Giants coaches screw Phil and now I'm watching it happen to Eli.

I am sickened by this.

I just emailed an aerial advertising company and I will post once I get a response.

McAdoo has no business running this team any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

Yes, but we can let him know just how much we disapprove of him allowing this coach to end Eli's career.

Comment

What I'd love to hear is a loud Eli chant in Oakland. Imagine that?

Comment

What we NEED to do is to hold protests at MetLife. Maybe even some sort of sit-in until McAdoo is fired. Call the press (that would be a juicy story for them). I live in northwestern CT, but I'd be willing to drive to E Rutherford and participate if someone in the area organized it.

Everybody here claims to be a die-hard Giants fan...let's see how many of us show up in the cold to hold signs.
                      Last edited by Bronxpinstripes; 11-28-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

No, but you can give him $0 in profits next year by not buying any tickets or merchandise. And if Goodell goes through a whole season of Giants games with 10 people in the stadium for every one of them he'll take the damn team away from this guy or force a sale.

Comment

I don't understand the Giants front office you don't fire Mcadoo mid season because that's not how the Giants work but you bench the best QB in Giants history for Genio ****$$* Smith?

Comment

Yes, but we can let him know just how much we disapprove of him allowing this coach to end Eli's career.
                            I want to get a banner flown over the stadium as much as anyone but what I'm saying is, I think Mara ended his career. Not McAdoo. I think Mara is responsible for what transpired today.

Comment

I've always stated Eli is a great Giant.

I watched Giants coaches screw Phil and now I'm watching it happen to Eli.

I am sickened by this.

I just emailed an aerial advertising company and I will post once I get a response.

McAdoo has no business running this team any longer.
                              It's not even just Eli dude. It's the fact that he is allowed to do this to our team. It's disgusting. Some **** coach that is completely useless is taking down a pillar of this team. Eli is a captain. He's a leader. No one can deny that.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Working...
                              X