Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #OutsideForEli

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OutsideForEli/

We are officially going for this. This is an alteration of LTTaylor56's post the other day. He has been in contact with the post and possibly the gentlemen that did the billboards. Join the group and come join the party vs the Cowboys. I will have my tickets on me and will not be going in.

Calling all season ticket holders, Dallas-Giants ticket holders, and Eli Manning fans. We are looking to stage a peaceful and fun-loving protest for Mr. Reliable Ė ELI MANNING. This mistreatment by the Giants ownership, management, and coaching staff CANNOT go unchallenged. We are all eternally grateful to Eli for helping lead the Giants in bringing back TWO SUPERBOWLS to the tri-state area. At no point did Eli not carry himself with the integrity of what it means to be a Giant. This benching Eli thing should have been done differently. It should have been done with the respect that Eli has shown throughout his career for management, coaching, and fellow players. Eli could have passed the buck PLENTY of times but he never did. He constantly shouldered the blame. Was there times where his play didnít put us in the best position to win? Of course! Were there times that he took the blame when he absolutely shouldnít have? TOO MANY! How do you not let this man move on with dignity? We all saw the endless responses by Eliís former teammates , current teammates, Tom Coughlin, Sean Ohara, Justin Tuck, Victor Cruz, Plax, nfl analystís yesterday after this new broke. They all unanimously agree that this was not done properly. Iím reaching out to all fellow NYG season ticket holders to BOYCOTT your seats for the upcoming Dallas & Philly games. Donít sell your seats, WE MUST LEAVE THEM EMPTY. A clear message needs to be sent to the Maraís, Reese and that coach that we are not ok with this disgraceful treatment of our qb. It will become crystal clear when the stadium looks like a ghost town and sales are non-existent for memorabilia, food, drinks, etc. that NYGís loyal fans are not happy. Donít have tickets? DONíT BUY ANY! Come down to the parking lot and have a party with us. Show your support for Eli. e will be looking to partner with some of the constant tailgate crews in the parking lot hoping for solidarity. Any other ideas are welcome. We are also looking to connect with those that put up the billboards. A Go Fund Me page will be started for a banner to be flown over the stadium during the game. PLEASE pass the message to anybody you know that has tickets. Always remember to use the #OutsideForEli to help gain traction. THANK YOU! Letís remind ownership about loyalty.

That came out all cracked out because it was formatted from facebook. Sorry!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

+1

Comment

+1

Comment

Currently in the West coast but would be nice to attend :C

Comment

will gladly donate for banner

Comment

What if you don't have tickets?
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              Go anyway Joe you got a Eli jersey wear it

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Just come and tailgate.

The guy whose idea this originally was just targeting season ticket holders but I think it would stronger if everybody got involved

Comment

+1
                  Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Ok what's the details?
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by byron View Post
                      Go anyway Joe you got a Eli jersey wear it
                      It's probably covered in mouse piss, already.

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/OutsideForEli/

We are officially going for this. This is an alteration of LTTaylor56's post the other day. He has been in contact with the post and possibly the gentlemen that did the billboards. Join the group and come join the party vs the Cowboys. I will have my tickets on me and will not be going in.

Calling all season ticket holders, Dallas-Giants ticket holders, and Eli Manning fans. We are looking to stage a peaceful and fun-loving protest for Mr. Reliable Ė ELI MANNING. This mistreatment by the Giants ownership, management, and coaching staff CANNOT go unchallenged. We are all eternally grateful to Eli for helping lead the Giants in bringing back TWO SUPERBOWLS to the tri-state area. At no point did Eli not carry himself with the integrity of what it means to be a Giant. This benching Eli thing should have been done differently. It should have been done with the respect that Eli has shown throughout his career for management, coaching, and fellow players. Eli could have passed the buck PLENTY of times but he never did. He constantly shouldered the blame. Was there times where his play didnít put us in the best position to win? Of course! Were there times that he took the blame when he absolutely shouldnít have? TOO MANY! How do you not let this man move on with dignity? We all saw the endless responses by Eliís former teammates , current teammates, Tom Coughlin, Sean Ohara, Justin Tuck, Victor Cruz, Plax, nfl analystís yesterday after this new broke. They all unanimously agree that this was not done properly. Iím reaching out to all fellow NYG season ticket holders to BOYCOTT your seats for the upcoming Dallas & Philly games. Donít sell your seats, WE MUST LEAVE THEM EMPTY. A clear message needs to be sent to the Maraís, Reese and that coach that we are not ok with this disgraceful treatment of our qb. It will become crystal clear when the stadium looks like a ghost town and sales are non-existent for memorabilia, food, drinks, etc. that NYGís loyal fans are not happy. Donít have tickets? DONíT BUY ANY! Come down to the parking lot and have a party with us. Show your support for Eli. e will be looking to partner with some of the constant tailgate crews in the parking lot hoping for solidarity. Any other ideas are welcome. We are also looking to connect with those that put up the billboards. A Go Fund Me page will be started for a banner to be flown over the stadium during the game. PLEASE pass the message to anybody you know that has tickets. Always remember to use the #OutsideForEli to help gain traction. THANK YOU! Letís remind ownership about loyalty.

That came out all cracked out because it was formatted from facebook. Sorry!
                        Iím all in on the banner. I hope it is aimed at Mara.
                        Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Got like 550 members in the facebook group already. Growing pretty quickly

Comment

I'd consider showing up for that. Don't have tickets but would love to see more people in the parking lot than the stadium. Can you take a train to the stadium? Can avoid giving parking lot revenue to them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              I'd consider showing up for that. Don't have tickets but would love to see more people in the parking lot than the stadium. Can you take a train to the stadium? Can avoid giving parking lot revenue to them as well.
                              Well technically all of the parking passes are laready sold so your not giving them money, you would be giving the season ticket holders some relief.

I do believe there is a train although I've never taken it.

Comment

Working...
                              X