• MetLife Stadium store?

Is there a fan store in the stadium?

There should be, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG in NE View Post
      Is there a fan store in the stadium?
      Yes, but everything is overpriced,

Comment

Just order stuff on sale online, or just order team stuff from amazon.

Even retail stores carry good stuff.

Comment

Also worth mentioning that the store is really INSIDE the stadium.....meaning you need a game ticket to have access.

Comment

Hey I am heading to US for the first time this Friday...will be in NYC late August and I am attending the Giants v Jets game. Wondering if I should buy all my gear from the store...I had a look at the website and the prices seem reasonable. I that will be the same prices as in the Store at metlife.

If there is another sports store I should hit up instead and anyone knows that would be great.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by AussieGiant01 View Post
              Hey I am heading to US for the first time this Friday...will be in NYC late August and I am attending the Giants v Jets game. Wondering if I should buy all my gear from the store...I had a look at the website and the prices seem reasonable. I that will be the same prices as in the Store at metlife.

If there is another sports store I should hit up instead and anyone knows that would be great.

Cheers
              Go to Modells. They have a great selection of stuff and you'll save some $$ also. Some of the stuff at the stadium is pretty reasonable with the exception of apparel.
              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Working...
              X