Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants not raising season ticket prices off 3-13 season | How does that compare to past?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants not raising season ticket prices off 3-13 season | How does that compare to past?

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

Excerpt: "Giants season ticket-holders received some welcome news Tuesday.

An emailed letter signed by co-owners John Mara and Steve Tisch informed season ticket-holders that the cost of their purchase is not increasing from 2017. The prices remain the same across the board regardless of section or years on a ticket holder's account, NJ Advance Media confirmed.

"We are looking forward to the 2018 season under the direction of our new general manager Dave Gettleman and new head coach Pat Shurmur," the letter reads. "Both are hard at work preparing for free agency, the draft and the start of our offseason program in April." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

what John Mara really meant to say: To season ticket holders, we're sorry for trotting out a blown out circus show into the 2017 season. lol

Comment

I would like to think the most recent increase from a few years ago will keep the owners from increasing them again for many years.

Comment

After the crap this organization pulled last year on the field with McAdoo and backing McAdoo's decision to bench Eli and try and shift the blame to Eli after the orgainizations failure to fix the O line and McAdoo's belligerent attitude what they met with a fan base that has supported this organization thru decades of losing thru the last half of the 60's and the entire 70's since day 1 of the NFL. And they decide not to raise ticket prices ? I guess they didn't like the empty seats at the stadium last year. A team coming off a 3-13 season is giving us a break. I actually wouldn't have been surprised if they raised the prices. Don't worry they'll raise the prices next year.

I'm so angry at the ownership, GM, and HC from last year I'm not going to a single game this year or just like last year not spending a single dollar on Giant gear. And I've been going to games for over half a century and my Giant gear could be considered a historic collection.

Comment

Working...
        X