Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airport help for the experience please..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport help for the experience please..

Jag game at 1pm 9/9/18 . Assuming they don't go into Overtime. Would I be able to make the 759pm flight from MetLife to LAG? (Newark flight out is at 10pm/JFK 730pm /LGA 759pm ) trying to figure which one would be better to get back home asap so I can pretend to be functional at work Monday.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by GIANTSACK; 04-22-2018, 01:25 AM.

Newark is by far closest airport. Should be OK timewise depending von how you're getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by yatitle View Post
      Newark is by far closest airport. Should be OK timewise depending von how you're getting there.
      Newark. No reason to go to that **** hole LGA when you're so close to Newark. Plus it's a better airport and LGA is under construction so it's even worse than usual.

Although I'm sure when they're done it will be the greatest airport in the world.

Comment

New one on me Giants Travel Board.

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTSACK View Post
          Jag game at 1pm 9/9/18 . Assuming they don't go into Overtime. Would I be able to make the 759pm flight from MetLife to LAG? Which is the best Airport (Newark/JFK/LGA) to use to get back home so I can pretend to be functional at work Monday.

Thanks in advance.
          newark is closest for you don't know about ride arrangements try the Ramada inn by the airport

Comment

Jag game at 1pm 9/9/18 . Assuming they don't go into Overtime. Would I be able to make the 759pm flight from MetLife to LAG? Which is the best Airport (Newark/JFK/LGA) to use to get back home so I can pretend to be functional at work Monday.

Thanks in advance.
            If you cant use the internet to find out which airport is closest to Giants stadium, you shouldn't "pretend to be functional" on Monday.

Your boss should just fire you and save you the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

If you cant use the internet to find out which airport is closest to Giants stadium, you shouldn't "pretend to be functional" on Monday.

Your boss should just fire you and save you the trouble.
              I agree.. you should be fired..!

Comment

Jag game at 1pm 9/9/18 . Assuming they don't go into Overtime. Would I be able to make the 759pm flight from MetLife to LAG? (Newark flight out is at 10pm/JFK 730pm /LGA 759pm ) trying to figure which one would be better to get back home asap so I can pretend to be functional at work Monday.

Thanks in advance.
                Without question, go to Newark. Obviously it's the later flight, but it's going to be way less stressful getting there, and frankly, Newark is a much better airport than JFK and LGA
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

JFK is the furthest from the stadium, but the nicest airport
                  LGA is the 2nd closest, but is a dump and theyre doing construction so its a wild card
                  Newark is the closest by far

Take uber, theyre all over the place.

What time do u go to work in the AM and where are u flying from?
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Newark is your best choice. By far.
                    “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

How meaningful is the two hour wait? You absolutely should make LGA in time for a 7:59. It'll suck because it's LGA and because of traffic, plus it will cost you a bit if you're going by cab, but the two hour pickup might be more valuable to you.

Comment

So now we aren't just junior GM's, we're travel agents?

Too funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                          JFK is the furthest from the stadium, but the nicest airport
                          LGA is the 2nd closest, but is a dump and theyre doing construction so its a wild card
                          Newark is the closest by far

Take uber, theyre all over the place.

What time do u go to work in the AM and where are u flying from?

Really doesn't matter about work. Its about getting home in time to maybe see kids in bed. I'm old and like to be home by 10pm If possible. I'm flying in from Rochester.

Comment

Working...
                          X