Eli was not used to 9 year olds cursing him out until he went to Philly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli was not used to 9 year olds cursing him out until he went to Philly

9 Year olds in Metlife will be cursing at him this year if he does not step it up, at least the ones who have smart parents.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueTradeEli View Post
      9 Year olds in Metlife will be cursing at him this year if he does not step it up, at least the ones who have smart parents.
      You think smart parents let their kids curse at pro athletes at live sporting events?

You sound like a real class act.

Comment

I hope you’re not a parent based on these words of wisdom.
        Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

You think smart parents let their kids curse at pro athletes at live sporting events?

They do in Philly and DC.When was the last time you went to a game,the so called adults don't care about the "little kids" they cuss up a storm and if you ask them not to,they will try and fight you. Is it all the fans ,no, put it is enough of them to wreck the whole experience for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Have you been to a pro sporting event? Chants such as A Hole, You Suck, F You are common. They are not more or less classy based on the target. If Eli is playing terribly he should hear it.

Comment

Have you been to a pro sporting event? Chants such as A Hole, You Suck, F You are common. They are not more or less classy based on the target. If Eli is playing terribly he should hear it.
              What does this have to do with your suggestion that smart parents would let their 9 year olds curse at players at a sporting event?

Comment

Long Live the King

Comment

This statement is a reflection of your character .
                  "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Hopefully a Mod will see your post.

Comment

Now that the Eagles have won the SB, the fans will embrace more dignified behavior.
                      Last edited by WayBackFan; 05-12-2018, 04:33 PM.
                      "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

I hope you’re not a parent based on these words of wisdom.
                        I agree. That post by him was just flat out dumb. He is either a troll or just dumb af.
                        “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Working...
                        X