Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs played at the Stadium.

Hey guys & gals,

Looking to compile a list of songs that are often played during Giants game at Metlife. I know the basics..

Hells Bells
    Back in the New York Groove

If anyone can add to the list I would greatly appreciate it. Looking to start a playlist on my IPod.

Rock, Rap.. Don't be shy.. Please include everything!
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Hey guys & gals,

Looking to compile a list of songs that are often played during Giants game at Metlife. I know the basics..

Hells Bells
    Back in the New York Groove

If anyone can add to the list I would greatly appreciate it. Looking to start a playlist on my IPod.

Rock, Rap.. Don't be shy.. Please include everything!
    House of Pain- Jump Around
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Comment

I know they also play "Wake up" by rage against the machine as they walk out of the locker room to the tunnel.

Jump around is great!

Anything else?
      Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

After they play Back in the NY Groove, Biggie Smalls "Hypnotize"

Comment

I think they also play Victory before they go on the field for Defense.
          Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Another song I noticed today after the 3rd Giants touchdown, Sabotage by Beastie Boys followed "Back in the New York Groove."

Comment

"A New Game" from the NFL Films Power and the Glory album.

Comment

Originally posted by LT Stands For Greatness View Post
                "A New Game" from the NFL Films Power and the Glory album.
                Nice!

Anyone got anymore?
                Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Night train

Night train by Guns N Roses

Comment

challenge flag thrown... eminence front, The Who - just the intro, no lyrics.
                    Early this year "watch me", silento

Comment

Could've sworn I've heard the intros to "Welcome To The Jungle" and "Sweet Child O Mine"
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                        Could've sworn I've heard the intros to "Welcome To The Jungle" and "Sweet Child O Mine"
                        Guns and Roses doesn't seem like the type of band I should care for - but they are pretty damn good for what they do. They cover older songs very well, too. And that Duff McChuggin knows what he's doing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, you're in luck cause they're comin to MetLife this summer!!!
                          LOL

http://www.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-r...00507F95082136

Original lineup!
                          Probably scalp tickets for about $400 each....for the nosebleeds....
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            Well, you're in luck cause they're comin to MetLife this summer!!!
                            LOL

http://www.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-r...00507F95082136

Original lineup!
                            Probably scalp tickets for about $400 each....for the nosebleeds....
                            Well, enjoy - but I can't at that price. Most I've ever spent was $100 for Clapton, and still felt a little ripped off because he only played one Cream song.
                            sigpic

Comment

No chance I ever pay more than $80 a concert ticket.

Besides, GNR were never my favorites...
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                              X