Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants v Cowboys 2 Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants v Cowboys 2 Needed

    Hi

    I am flying in from Tampa at the last minute to go to the game with my son in law.

    I havent been to the new stadium but went to the Old Giants stadium many times in the early 90s !

    I need 2 for Sunday if anybody has 2 spare tickets.

    Many thanks

  • #2
    nflticketexchange.com best site for tickets better than stubhub IMHO

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks for the info much appreciated.

      I will try there now.

      Comment


      • #4
        No problem bud

        I don't know if you can wait since you are flying in from Tampa

        But last year I went to the Eagles vs Giants at there place and got a good deal the day before really good seats too like 20th row in the End Zone

        Comment


        • #5
          lots for sale on nflticketexchange.com

          I cant really risk waiting as im flying in for the weekend.

          was hopeful someone here wanted to sell and it would help them and us out.

          Comment


          • #6
            Purchased 2 at front of 3 section . on nflticketexchange.

            thanks for the heads up greatly appreciated!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ginstwin View Post
              Purchased 2 at front of 3 section . on nflticketexchange.

              thanks for the heads up greatly appreciated!
              How you getting there?

              Be aware you need to buy a parking pass to park at the stadium.. Just a heads up!
              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                How you getting there?

                Be aware you need to buy a parking pass to park at the stadium.. Just a heads up!

                I am coming in from midtown so i think the best way is to go via Penn Station .

                Looks pretty straightforward from what i can see even to a "foreigner" like me!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ginstwin View Post
                  I am coming in from midtown so i think the best way is to go via Penn Station .

                  Looks pretty straightforward from what i can see even to a "foreigner" like me!
                  Yeah busses and the train run there..
                  If you we're driving in just wanted to give you a heads up..

                  If you decide on the bus I took the 351 with no problems..

                  http://www.coachusa.com/info/coachusa/ss.351express.asp
                  Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                    Yeah busses and the train run there..
                    If you we're driving in just wanted to give you a heads up..

                    If you decide on the bus I took the 351 with no problems..

                    http://www.coachusa.com/info/coachusa/ss.351express.asp

                    Thanks so much for your help. Really appreciate it.

                    I havent been to a Giants game since the 90s. I went to 2 superbowls (87 and 91) and really cant wait for Sunday.

                    Once again thanks everyone for the help. Very decent of you all.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ginstwin View Post
                      Thanks so much for your help. Really appreciate it.

                      I havent been to a Giants game since the 90s. I went to 2 superbowls (87 and 91) and really cant wait for Sunday.

                      Once again thanks everyone for the help. Very decent of you all.
                      Loud and Proud!

                      Enjoy the game!
                      Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X