Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmed Hard Ticket Replacement for Jets Season Tix...Giants next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Confirmed Hard Ticket Replacement for Jets Season Tix...Giants next?

    http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/arti...4-77e466134ba3

  • #2
    I hope this plan falls flat on Woody Johnson's face. Just like his decision to sign Michael Vick!!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      "Through activities as simple as attending home games, watching or listening to away games on TV or radio, and participating in non-game Jets events, season ticket holders will earn points which can be redeemed for prizes. Rewards will include unique benefits that only the New York Jets could offer such as behind-the-scenes access and VIP treatment in addition to a wide range of merchandise.
      All season ticket holders will be automatically enrolled in the program at no cost and will be able to manage their accounts through a Jets Rewards Online Portal, which will launch this summer. This will also be where fans will exchange their points for prizes.
      I don't see the Giants ever trying nonsense like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
        I don't see the Giants ever trying nonsense like this.

        I'm not so sure of that. I hear the Washington Nationals' season ticket holders actually like this new format.
        But I hope you're right though!!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
          I don't see the Giants ever trying nonsense like this.

          Probably the same thing was said when all this PSL nonsense was starting to happen around the league.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Vangellis View Post
            Probably the same thing was said when all this PSL nonsense was starting to happen around the league.
            It's apples and oranges. PSLs puts millions in the owners pockets. 'Reward Programs" is a gimmick to get more people to buy Jets season tickets, which is not an issue for the NYG.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
              It's apples and oranges. PSLs puts millions in the owners pockets. 'Reward Programs" is a gimmick to get more people to buy Jets season tickets, which is not an issue for the NYG.


              You could still have a rewards program, and still have "hard traditional tickets" no?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                You could still have a rewards program, and still have "hard traditional tickets" no?
                Most likely. .....Getting rid of hard ticket might help the Jets keep their tickets off the secondary market. Unlike Giants tickets which usually cost more than face value on the secondary market, you can usually buy Jets tickets well below face value.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                  Most likely. .....Getting rid of hard ticket might help the Jets keep their tickets off the secondary market. Unlike Giants tickets which usually cost more than face value on the secondary market, you can usually buy Jets tickets well below face value.


                  Have you seen the secondary market on PSL's for both teams??
                  If Giants' PSL's were selling as cheap as Jets' PSL's, I'd jump on a pair for an upgrade!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                    Have you seen the secondary market on PSL's for both teams??
                    If Giants' PSL's were selling as cheap as Jets' PSL's, I'd jump on a pair for an upgrade!
                    Yup...The Jets are selling $50 season tickets without a PSL, and even those seats aren't sold out.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                      Yup...The Jets are selling $50 season tickets without a PSL, and even those seats aren't sold out.


                      It's a beautiful thing to see.. lol
                      It couldn't happen to a bigger buffoon of an owner!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X