Who here is a season ticket holder?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beerman View Post
    have seats in 149 love them row 40 right under overhang protected from bad weather great site lines great giants fans in section

We practically have "mirrored" seat locations. I'm also in row 40, in section 128.

Sometimes I wish I was a little closer to the field, but when it's a cold rain that's pouring down, I'm happy to stay dry in row 40.
    sigpic

Comment

Season tickets since 1955 in my family. I have paid for last 25 years or so, although they sure still in my fathers name. Yes, he is still around and he went to Viking game last year!
      Sect 139 previously, moved to front row Mezz with new stadium... Much to the detriment of my bank account!! but the view from these seats is unreal!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
        Season tickets since 1955 in my family. I have paid for last 25 years or so, although they sure still in my fathers name. Yes, he is still around and he went to Viking game last year!
        Sect 139 previously, moved to front row Mezz with new stadium... Much to the detriment of my bank account!! but the view from these seats is unreal!

What Mezzanine section do you sit in? Are there any bars that get in the way of your view?
        sigpic

Comment

I'm in section 346 AKA the sky.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NYG6timeworldchamps View Post
            I'm in section 346 AKA the sky.
            Love your sig..

Also love the 300s. Nice views from up there..
            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
              Love your sig..

Also love the 300s. Nice views from up there..

Thanks... I like your GIF as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Home Opener: September 14, 2014

How many of us are planning on going to Opening Day, on September 14th?

I'm definitely going to be there.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm going
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NYG6timeworldchamps View Post
                    I'm going

Ok, that's two from this website so far. Who else?
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll Be There

Comment

Originally posted by bman46 View Post
                        I'll Be There

Ok, great. Let me start a list, and I'll keep updating it.

Opening Day attendees from NYGMB:

1. BronxBomberBlue
                        2. NYG6timeworldchamps
                        3. bman46

Anybody else?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. I am new in this forum. Long time Giants fan and I am looking to become a STH. If anyone can give me the logistics of being a STH and what to expect, that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by YouMyBoyBlue View Post
                            Hey guys. I am new in this forum. Long time Giants fan and I am looking to become a STH. If anyone can give me the logistics of being a STH and what to expect, that would be great.

This is probably the best place to look for Giants season tickets now.

Unless you can afford club/suite seats. Then contact the New York Giants' ticket office directly

https://nygiants.strmarketplace.com/...-Licenses.aspx
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                              This is probably the best place to look for Giants season tickets now.

Unless you can afford club/suite seats. Then contact the New York Giants' ticket office directly

https://nygiants.strmarketplace.com/...-Licenses.aspx
                              Thank you. Are there perks that comes with becoming a STH? Are there payment plan options as well? I am a current NJ Devils STH and there are perks included throughout the season. Also Devils gives you a Full, 3-month or 12-month payment plan.

Comment

And are those PSL price set by the owners or the Giants organization?

Comment

Working...
                                X