When can you start selling tickets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can you start selling tickets?

This is my first year that I have had a set of season tickets in my name. I know of a couple games that I can't make it this year, so I want to put them up for sale. Does anyone know when the "ticket Exchange" will usually start listing those games? I noticed that there are tickets to buy through this service, but when I called the ticket office, they told me it was just brokers who have theirs listed since they have it set up another way. Season ticket holders will be able to do it soon. (This conversation was back in May.) I am prety sure I know what to do. I click manage tickets, and then select the game I want to sell. Right now though, the only thing listed is the draft party tickets from last may.

Is that what they said?? TicketExchange has a special set up for ticketbrokers, that's different from season ticket holders? Why would they do that for the greedy ticket broker?

I personally wait until I receive the tickets in the mail. I don't like selling my Yankees or Giants tickets before I receive them.

We usually get our Giants season tickets in July.
    sigpic

Comment

I was wondering the same thing - the ticket office told me that the digital tickets appear in your my giants account sometime in June so that you can list them - I have not seen mine in my account yet so i guess the digitals werent distributed yet

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
        Is that what they said?? TicketExchange has a special set up for ticketbrokers, that's different from season ticket holders? Why would they do that for the greedy ticket broker?

I personally wait until I receive the tickets in the mail. I don't like selling my Yankees or Giants tickets before I receive them.

We usually get our Giants season tickets in July.

Only the Giants front office could admit they give preference to ticket scalpers over their own PSL-buying, forced pre-season game purchasing season ticket holders and get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchmac View Post
          Only the Giants front office could admit they give preference to ticket scalpers over their own PSL-buying, forced pre-season game purchasing season ticket holders and get away with it.

Well, the forcing of purchasing pre-season games does piss me off too, but all the teams in the NFL do that. It's like a "tax" for being a season ticket holder.

As if NFL owners aren't raking in enough dough!!
          sigpic

Comment

Email came today saying the tickets would be in the my giants account on Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by bman46 View Post
              Email came today saying the tickets would be in the my giants account on Thursday

You must've paid in full. I received an e-mail today saying that my final installment will be made on July 1st.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                You must've paid in full. I received an e-mail today saying that my final installment will be made on July 1st.
                Yea mines paid up

Comment

Wanting to know if anyone is selling two tix for the Giants/Falcons game?
                  GMEN

Comment

Digital tix now available in you account if your paid up

Comment

Thanks. Yes, mine are now listed online. Roderick, I am selling two for the falcons game, but so are a hundred others. Just go onto the giants.com website and click "tickets". You will find what you are looking for.

Comment

Thanks BossMan for that info...snt u a pm to inquire about the tix u have for sale
                        GMEN

Comment

Ticket Mailing Date

Are the paper tickets getting mailed this week? I heard they were in an email... it just seems early.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NYG6timeworldchamps View Post
                            Are the paper tickets getting mailed this week? I heard they were in an email... it just seems early.
                            Supposedly they were going to start
                            Mailing them this week - not aure how long the entire process takes

Comment

Someone on the other form stated they got theirs yesterday. I guess we should be on the look out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X