Small rant about some fans.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmike View Post
    So you understand, but you just don't care and will do whatever you want regardless. Pretty much what I expected. What is your next rant about? How you should be ushered to the front of every line? Please tell me, I can't handle the suspense.
    I listened to your side of the story and understand your side of it. I'm not being a smart *** but if you would like to continue then be my guest

Comment

Originally posted by NYGiants2120 View Post
      I listened to your side of the story and understand your side of it. I'm not being a smart *** but if you would like to continue then be my guest
      Nothing to continue, you have shown beyond a shadow of a doubt, the level of consideration you have for others. I certainly hope at the next game you attend somebody returns the sentiment in kind.

Comment

Nothing to continue, you have shown beyond a shadow of a doubt, the level of consideration you have for others. I certainly hope at the next game you attend somebody returns the sentiment in kind.
        How do you draw that conclusion when after having a conversation with you I said I understand? Do you not get what that means lol

Comment

How do you draw that conclusion when after having a conversation with you I said I understand? Do you not get what that means lol
          I guess not, your first reply said that you understand but then went on to imply that you would continue doing it anyway. Did I misunderstand what you meant with that statement?

Comment

I guess not, your first reply said that you understand but then went on to imply that you would continue doing it anyway. Did I misunderstand what you meant with that statement?
            Yes after talking to you I said I understand where you're coming from. I then stated the reason I didn't see a problem was it is because I get so into the games/younger age than most fans around me. Will make sure to be more considerate going forward when I lean over the walls/stand.

Comment

Yes after talking to you I said I understand where you're coming from. I then stated the reason I didn't see a problem was it is because I get so into the games/younger age than most fans around me. Will make sure to be more considerate going forward when I lean over the walls/stand.
              Oh, then I do apologize for misreading what you said. Thank you for listening and your future consideration.

OK, 1 down and 1.3 million to go, maybe I will be able to see at a game before I die.

Comment

Here's the official / unofficial rule: If everyone starts to stand at once during a play, then you're also going to have to stand if you want to see.

If nobody is standing at that moment except you, then SIT THE **** DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                  Here's the official / unofficial rule: If everyone starts to stand at once during a play, then you're also going to have to stand if you want to see.

If nobody is standing at that moment except you, then SIT THE **** DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
                  By George I think you've got it!
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

OK, 1 down and 1.3 million to go, maybe I will be able to see at a game before I die.
                    That's pretty funny.

Comment

You know what? That is exactly right

Comment

This is what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                          LOL

Yep, probably, but if you were sitting behind me, I'd gladly stay seated, or even swap seats with you if you asked.

In a more extreme circumstance, I'd even offer to boost you up onto my shoulders for the ultimate view from the top
                          Hell, she probably couldn't see over you while you were sitting, lol.

Comment

I love to stand during the game. So when we got our PSL, we chose seats in the back row of the lower level. They are great. Have a great time and never hear any fans tell us to sit down. If any of you need a seat like this for a game, maybe we could switch seats for a game and see how it is. (assuming you also have good seats) I get the two sides of the coin here, but I don't think I could ask a fan to stop standing just because I want to sit. I feel like people who do that are pretty much asking for a fight. If a guy in front of you stands up, you stand too, that's how live games go. Now if I was 4 ft 9, I might ask politely to switch seats or something, but I certainly wouldn't have any ill will towards the folks that are just excited and want to cheer on their team.

Comment

Working...
                            X